Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,162 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together (48870 Views)

Omotola Jalade And Daughter Step Into Event In Matching Hairstyles, Gowns / Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Mariangeles(f): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

The daughter took her father's skinny legs instead of the mom's wide hips cry

They all look good though.
Skinny long legs is bae!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Elvis2kay: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2019
the
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by wamide042(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2019
This is the what i call a beautiful family...
Not littering everywhere with kids...

Minimum of one, maximum of two.....

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Tropicalcentre: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Watch cock and bull edition of Sport Alert with Ekemini Nelson. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Dadeegram: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Na d daughter I like o
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Dadeegram: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Mariangeles:

Skinny long legs is bae!
The Nigga no sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by one1prax(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2019
lol
star2008:
Go marry now.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by generationz(f): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Mariangeles:

Skinny long legs is bae!
Well, she is a pretty girl.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Kinsalat619(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2019
I watched him in picture perfect and I started liking him... Such a nice actor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Angelfrost(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=Mariangeles post=83328744]
Skinny long legs is bae! [/quote

Nah... What's a dame without curves... This is Africa!!!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by kobosmart(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2019
kiss maaaaaaaaaaaaan i wan pound that small geh ass cheeks without e consent
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Ngochim: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2019
But what is wrong with you people with negative comments evertime? That girl is still growing, she is still a little girl. What do you gain by body shaming a growing child!
generationz:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Ngochim: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
kobosmart:
kiss maaaaaaaaaaaaan i wan pound that small geh ass cheeks without e consent
You need a serious transformation of the mind. Pervert!!!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by generationz(f): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Ngochim:
But what is wrong with you people with negative comments evertime? That girl is still growing, she is still a little girl. What do you gain by body shaming a growing child!

How is it body shaming if a daughter took something from her dad?

Please, stop reading meaning into my comments.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by notoriousbabe: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2019
Very stingy man. See as him wife wear tear tear cloth
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by wink2015(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Why the wife come dey wear "TEAR TEAR TROUSER FOR PUBLIC "

Why now !

What has happened to womanhood in Nigeria?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by sisisioge: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Hot hot hot hot couple...may God bless the family.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Mr Akilapa's family....... So cute!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Bolanle's daughter is a total replica of him, he should be grateful to his wife.

Grateful that she resemble her supposed father or grateful his wife gave him a child that truly belong to him. ... b4nko

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by kobosmart(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ngochim:

You need a serious transformation of the mind. Pervert!!!
I can just imagine her grunting heeeeeelp while I go balls deep on them cheeks
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by victorian(f): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
wink2015:
Why the wife come dey wear "TEAR TEAR TROUSER FOR PUBLIC "

Why now !

What has happened to womanhood in Nigeria?

The husband is not complaining .

Marry your own and wear her hijab!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Mariangeles(f): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=Angelfrost post=83329602][/quote]
NEWS FLASH: Slim people exist in Africa and there are people who prefer them that way .
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Ngochim: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

How is it body shaming if a daughter took something from her dad?

Please, stop reading meaning into my comments.
At her age, most girls are slim, the older they get, the more weight they put on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by vicfajeze: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abeg shey dat woman na half-caste ni abi na money make am fine?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by aalangel(f): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
I totally love this!!!!!!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by nwanyionitsha: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
NORSYK:
And this is the beautiful wife he almost left because of fame.... Thank God they are back together
The kids are so happy to have their dad back in their lives.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Temmy111: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
May God help me, I also want money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Legendguru: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
OH
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Justinah2605(f): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

issokay
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together by Justinah2605(f): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

issokay

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua / MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.