Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Kanye West Called Rap "Devil's Music" And Almost Quit Hip Hop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Called Rap "Devil's Music" And Almost Quit Hip Hop (381 Views)

"I Almost Quit Music Because Of Wizkid" - Tclassic Narrates His Journey To Stard / Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Called Rap "Devil's Music" And Almost Quit Hip Hop by Bryan06: 4:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Kanye West's pastor, Adam Tyson made the controversial revelation while detailing more about the rapper’s recent journey in his faith.

Adam Tyson spoke with Apologia Studios and alleged that Kanye once referred to rap as “the devil’s music” and that he contemplated quitting the genre.

“One time, he told me that he wasn’t going to rap, I said, ‘Why not?’ He said, ‘That’s the devil’s music.’ I said, ‘Hey, man. Rap is a genre. You can rap for God.’"

"I think he was already thinking about it a little bit, but I definitely said, ‘Hey, bro. I think you need to use your talents that God’s given you and use that platform for God.'”

Re: Kanye West Called Rap "Devil's Music" And Almost Quit Hip Hop by Bryan06: 4:35am On Oct 21, 2019
“The guilt of sin brought him down low,” Tyson would say of West’s testimony. “He would say the devil basically brought him to a place where he just felt like he was in bondage to his sin. So he said, ‘I got delivered.’”

Watch the trending video below :

https://www.dredds.info/2019/10/kanye-west-reportedly-called-rap-devils-music.html

Re: Kanye West Called Rap "Devil's Music" And Almost Quit Hip Hop by HacheNoire: 4:41am On Oct 21, 2019
Kanye is mentally unstable and sick

Argue with your keyboards

But it remains a fact. "Kanye is sick" His celebrity status is not making people see and feel less
Re: Kanye West Called Rap "Devil's Music" And Almost Quit Hip Hop by nakaman: 4:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Is he still into music?
Re: Kanye West Called Rap "Devil's Music" And Almost Quit Hip Hop by Bryan06: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2019
nakaman:
Is he still into music?

No.. Long jump..

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Donate $1m To His Wife Favourite Charity To Surprise Her On Her Birth / I Raped My Daughters To Test My Manhood – Suspect / Naira Marley, Tacha Spark Dating Rumors On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.