Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 (49142 Views)

Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier / Davido Nominated At Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award 2019 / Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by Tomide007: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Mckandre:
That MILF that year, she for better if she hit the gym
Drop the picture of your mother when she was at that age, let's compare.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by arodavoo(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Okay.. Good for them

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, Malaysia, UK And USA
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by OyinO: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:
The guy behind just keep staring at her backside. Ashawoman

The backside is designed to be looked at, and to attract a man for sexual arousal. Are you gay? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by Blessings4me(m): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2019
6 packs = 6ft 1 pack = 6ft Fat = 6ft Slim = 6ft Rich = 6ft Poor = 6ft Tall = 6ft Short = 6ft... Live and Let Live
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by OyinO: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:

The backside is designed to be looked at, and to attract a man for sexual arousal. Are you gay? Just asking. What is a backside doing by shaking, dangling and wobbling in front of him?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by OyinO: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:

The backside is designed to be looked at, and to attract a man for sexual arousal. Are you gay? Just asking. What is a backside doing by shaking, dangling and wobbling in front of him? And he shouldn't look?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by OyinO: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:

The backside is designed to be looked at, and to attract a man for sexual arousal. Are you gay? Just asking. What is a backside doing by shaking, dangling and wobbling in front of him? And he shouldn't look? Something even Rev Father look at?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by samorobo: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Uninspiring outfit

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by Tomide007: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Mckandre:
FūCK u, ur mom, ur father nd siblings. Bítch kissass niggėr.
Does that mean that you're too ashamed of how she looks that you don't want to show us her picture? Just asking.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by EXLOVER(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
OyinO:

The backside is designed to be looked at, and to attract a man for sexual arousal. Are you gay? Just asking. What is a backside doing by shaking, dangling and wobbling in front of him? And he shouldn't look? Something even Rev Father look at?
Bros calm you wan kill me with mention? I like backside pass you especially fair ones when inbetween the legs you go just see wan small cute hair when go dey shock your preek.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by OyinO: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:
Bros calm you wan kill me with mention? I like backside pass you especially fair ones when inbetween the legs you go just see wan small cute hair when go dey shock your preek.

Now you cone. Enjoy! lol
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by landforeast(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2019
Nude pictures
Bet9ja Scammer
Fake website Designer
All in one thread
Nairaland Mod I dey hail una oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by asahnwaKC: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2019
She's not classically dressed undecided.....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by GMbuharii: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Oje pilot,oje oni aroplane grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by Pussywar(f): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2019
Bloooody:
Where's the sexiness here?
She's clearly an old cargo.
Age has nothing do with sexiness
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by Pussywar(f): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2019
nairalanduseles:
She is just fat she needs to shape up or hide her face

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by Bloooody(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2019
Pussywar:

Age has nothing do with sexiness
I never knew you found 80 year old men attractive.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by Pussywar(f): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Bloooody:

I never knew you found 80 year old men attractive.

Say?

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by kluivertngong: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2019
What Is Wrong With Everyone In This Platform? Everyone Seems To Be Grabbing Every Single Opportunity To Call Someone Names. Are Nigerians This Malicious? That Lady Is And Will Always Be Beautiful Regardless Of Her Age. The Only Crime She Committed Was Attending An Award Program To Support, Cheer And Clap For The Winners, That's Why All These Insults. May God Have Mercy!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by olarge: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Expired mama doing shan't gree.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by meobizy(f): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Old age is never sexy.

Edit:...but I’ll make that fat piggy squeal all night.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by gwama: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
derrydinny:
Looking like a bag of beans
If her husband likes that, what is the problem ?? Many women quickly give up their role as women in marriage and quickly fall into the role of mother, which often leads to the loss of their matrimonial homes, because the man will look elsewhere... cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 by roundface: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
bad belle tongue

Bloooody:
Where's the sexiness here?
She's clearly an old cargo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) / Linda Ikeji & Dabota Lawson Throw Shades At Each Other Over Dark Knuckles / Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.