Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth (69437 Views)

E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful On The Cover Of Glitz Magazine Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Frankiss44(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

Nonsense talk .. 90 percent of people will never be rich in life so are you saying the whole world should hide their face

Bros why you dey take am personal? Lol
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Debbcy: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chai money good oooo

Let's get you waisted with our beautiful waistbeads.. you can Whatsapp or call 09018361870 to place your order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided Please someone should tell me why shouldn't i say fvck poverty??
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abdulquadrimuha:
As the saying goes..,..

if u no get money hide ur face!!!
Walahi
Yaasin ngbo
Jesu
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ifeanyi
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Nthrone(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hi world
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Chingykay77(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

Nonsense talk .. 90 percent of people will never be rich in life so are you saying the whole world should hide their face

Shey u wan belong to that 90%.......i believe your answer is NO
i think what's he's trying to say is ..hustle o so that your child won't look say i rebuke you all in the name of poverty

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Ewedegubbler: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Petrainvestment:
I love this igbo an yoruba combination.

The future of Nigeria lies in that, but our hopeless politicians, deranged MURIC and IPOB members won't let this happen...
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by FarahAideed: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chingykay77:

Shey u wan belong to that 90%.......i believe your answer is NO
i think what's he's trying to say is ..hustle o so that your child won't look say i rebuke you all in the name of poverty

I am already in the 10% but we need to stop promoting all this Nonsense pressure talk that makes Nigerians desperate and start doing desperate things ..

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by FarahAideed: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Frankiss44:

Bros why you dey take am personal? Lol

Na all these kind useless quote dey force Nigerian youths into crime .
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by agarawu23(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Xclusiveme:

It seems you just joined social media recently. The woman that bore him this boy child is his soon to be Bride. Coming 2020#ChiVido
until that happens, chioma remains a baby mama cos Davido can change mind next year and no police can hold him for that.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Frankiss44(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

Na all these kind useless quote dey force Nigerian youths into crime .

Bros who Wan enter crime go enter crime.. But that one day too Sha
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by sapientia(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

There is no such time niggarrr

Stop talking like a broke ass nigggar

Ma real niggarrr

No such time bro.

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by wakes: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
wow
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by kobosmart(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
angry its official that baby don die, them just dey pose with toy so we no go laff them
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by inspitation: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
wao Never heard of this diaper before ok will start patronizing them asap
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by pointstores(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nawa
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by RealSmartboy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Money
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by RealSmartboy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Money
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by kokoA(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I can't understand why davido is going around knocking ladies up left right and centre, by the time he gets to 40 he might have had 10 kids he can't feed undecided
That's almost every black man's dream. Bad economy is the reason why most men are "responsible" these days.. grin
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
They should stop using this OBO on everything, it might be irritating to some people.
He is a Yoruba man and I don't know why he chose that mnemonic.
OBO means pussy in Yoruba language.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Andhominem: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Petrainvestment:
I love this igbo an yoruba combination.

Yoruba on top of Igbo is always the sweeter...how it should always be... grin
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Unie30: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Congrats Bro.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
chinwezdasilva:

It's non of your business live your oh life, me I'm living my own

Why is his comment your own business too?
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Chingykay77(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am already in the 10% but we need to stop promoting all this Nonsense pressure talk that makes Nigerians desperate and start doing desperate things ..
gbayi ....na so you are right about that

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by almakiyyun(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Xclusiveme:

It seems you just joined social media recently. The woman that bore him this boy child is his soon to be Bride. Coming 2020#ChiVido

they are climbing the tree from the head. is that how to get married?
illegitimate child from illegal relationship
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Ernestie: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
If the product us as good as VIRONY Baby Diapers, then, I will buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by biomedics(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pikin wey dem born yesterday

Inside life
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Onyi22(f): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I can't understand why davido is going around knocking ladies up left right and centre, by the time he gets to 40 he might have had 10 kids he can't feed undecided

Very possible but not possible to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London / Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) / Davido Meets His Lookalike At Obi Cubana’s Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.