Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth (69464 Views)

E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful On The Cover Of Glitz Magazine Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Nmezor(f): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Money sweet o e sweet
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Mummymahdi(f): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I can't understand why davido is going around knocking ladies up left right and centre, by the time he gets to 40 he might have had 10 kids he can't feed undecided

did I hear u say he "can't feed"
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by urbantom: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I can't understand why davido is going around knocking ladies up left right and centre, by the time he gets to 40 he might have had 10 kids he can't feed undecided
Is it your going around?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by lereinter(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
It is God/ nature that gives wealth only. Nothing more.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by nwanyionitsha: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:
The mother of this child is his wife. Every uselessness has stopped. I suppose she is a British citizen.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by nwanyionitsha: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tokziby:
This is the literal meaning of "Adesola"=

"Arrived into Wealth" and Kolawole - "brought wealth home"

Born in two days into a wealthy family and already a brand ambassador... smiley

This life sha, whereas the other girls combine never get anything since he born them.

Tomorrow now the girl will be hating say he's their dad favorite for being a boy but won't know that his favor na follow come from heaven.

But the child's name is Adedeji.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by nwanyionitsha: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Angelfrost:

Marriage won't stop him from further knocking up people's future wives. grin
Abeg,give the guy some credit and stop being evilminded.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by onatisi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
everything this guy touches or does becomes an instant success . God please let your favor be upon me anywhere i am
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by onatisi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
he is still a responsible father to his kids and even more responsible than many who are older than him
Angelfrost:

Marriage won't stop him from further knocking up people's future wives. grin
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by notoriousbabe: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:
is it your prick?
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Legendguru: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by sircrabo: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
That Boy has made his first million in just 1 day after birth.

Money some have not seen in more than 30yrs of their existence.

Like Solomon and David, some Parents have fought the battle for their Children. it's just to hit the ground and get running
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Tokziby: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
But the child's name is Adedeji.
grin grin I was only trying to justify the reason for those names. In Yoruba culture names are usually given with the current situation surrounding a child or days.

Such as Abosede - child born on Sunday
Abiona- child born on the way
Abidemi - child born in the absence of the dad
Ade...- names that start with Ade is relates to royalty
Abiodun - born during festive period etc

And Adedeji is the child's surname

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Wetlands22: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Xclusiveme:

It seems you just joined social media recently. The woman that bore him this boy child is his soon to be Bride. Coming 2020#ChiVido
No him just subscribe new
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by adecz: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pikin don start work on his
first day in this world!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, millions are going
upandan for decades, no work!! shocked
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by sonnie10: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wendyglad:

i LIKE THAT #CHIVIDO
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #DAVICHI tongue tongue LOL

The norm is to have the lady’s name first
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by sonnie10: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
They should stop using this OBO on everything, it might be irritating to some people.
He is a Yoruba man and I don't know why he chose that mnemonic.
OBO means pussy in Yoruba language.
Wrong.
OBO means Omo Baba Olowo
Because his dad is a billionaire
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by fireback: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Xclusiveme:

It seems you just joined social media recently. The woman that bore him this boy child is his soon to be Bride. Coming 2020#ChiVido
Wow...CHIVIDO2020!!!. I love that.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
sonnie10:

Wrong.
OBO means Omo Baba Olowo
Because his dad is a billionaire

What is wrong? What is a female's private part called in Yoruba language?
Why that mnemonic is what I ask, any other mnemonic could be used.
You can imagine him being in a place and children should OBO, OBO! That's my point.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by sonnie10: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

What is wrong? What is a female's private part called in Yoruba language?
Why that mnemonic is what I ask, any other mnemonic could be used.
You can imagine him being in a place and children should OBO, OBO! That's my point.
What do kids innocently call baby cats?
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
sonnie10:

What do kids innocently call baby cats?

Pussy cat! That's it's original name, people started using it for private part and not everyone knows.
A female's private part in yoruba language has never had two names and everyone knows that.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by DameB(f): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Davido isn't even going to buy diapers for junior, chai fame good o
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by sonnie10: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Pussy
Why do you pronounce Omo detergent Omo and not Omo (the Yoruba name for child).
Bottom line, just call people what they want be called.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Kossym(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
And by the way... Is the baby faceless?
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Lukonline(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Or Davichi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by subcbouy: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wendyglad:

i LIKE THAT #CHIVIDO
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #DAVICHI tongue tongue LOL
grin Chivita ni

#omo obo#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Onyi90(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
wiseone28:
Nothing to say have not eaten
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
sonnie10:

Why do you pronounce Omo detergent Omo and not Omo (the Yoruba name for child).
Bottom line, just call people what they want be called.

It seems you have problems with comprehension and why did you edit my comment if I may ask you?
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by sonnie10: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It seems you have problems with comprehension and why did you edit my comment if I may ask you?
Filtered the excuses and left the truth.
The reason is that people should be judged on the words of their mouth.
That word was from you.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Slimdada(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

There is no such time niggarrr

Stop talking like a broke ass nigggar

May we not stay broke for too long as real niggarrrz

Amen you are a real gee for that prayer
May we all pick and cash out loud so nobody will have time to hate comment and be a broke ass for ages
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Victoria25(f): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hustle must pay wether devil likes it or not.
I must prosper.
Re: Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth by Adeoba10(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Chivita ni

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) / Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo / Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.