Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) (67373 Views)

Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) / Monkey Opens Plate Of Fruit, Eats In Style, Wows Social Media Users (photos) / Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by heendrix(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Do you blame the lion?
There's hunger in the land and I'm sure he isn't fed properly.
I swear these past few days will be his happiest moment in his life.. He will be feeling like the real king of the jungle, enough goats and ostriches to feast on, if they finish then the useless zookeepers that don't have tranquilizers will be next in line. He will rather die than go back to that cage grin
I'm just imagining him shooking off the 1.5ml tranquilizer shot like; una too mumu for this country o grin

LMAO grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by GoldHorse(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is extremely disgraceful and disturbing to say the least.

Common tranquilizer a zoo does not have!!! How do you explain that?!
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by MrBONE2(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
I wonder what Ostrich tastes like Man dey hungry lion dey chop ostrich, Buhari see ya life grin
grin

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Do you blame the lion?
I swear these past few days will be his happiest moment in his life.. He will be feeling like the real king of the jungle, enough goats and ostriches to feast on, if they finish then the useless zookeepers that don't have tranquilizers will be next in line. He will rather die than go back to that cage grin
I'm just imagining him shooking off the 1.5ml tranquilizer shot like; una too mumu for this country o grin

My thoughts exactly!
That lion is hungry.

1 Like

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by mindtricks: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Imagine the same zoo keepers promise to follow global best practice in rescuing the lion alive, yet they could not follow best practice in keeping the lion leading to its escape.
Nigeria is never tired of making news for the wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by mindtricks: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
GoldHorse:
This is extremely disgraceful and disturbing to say the least.

Common tranquilizer a zoo does not have!!! How do you explain that?!

Corruption my dear. The only commodity that sells so swiftly in Nigeria, especially in the Nigerian government circles.

3 Likes

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by mercyviv(f): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
I thought they said they captured this beast since yesterday..
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by Reelnah: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
So somebody can not catch the lion from the neck abi?
Wetting una dey collect salary for? And all d muscle una dey build?
Just this small lion....
I no wan hear say money is missing again ooo
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by Baroba(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
Why is it that they never had an emergency procedure for the escape of a dangerous animal?

A Naija disease, there is never an emergency procedure for anything, always reacting when it has already happened..What is so difficulty in having appropriate tranquilizers in place for moments such as this..Shocking..

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by midnighter(f): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
lexy2014:

C this woman. Correct meat wey God us make we chop. Some people de chop frog nothing do them. Ordinary vulture and ostrich u de fear to chop

I think I can try frog tongue they say it tastes like chicken
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by whatisthetruth: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
F117nighthawk:
I pity people going to this zoo,nothing ever works in this country, can u imagine this one lion breaking away and how long it's taking them to tame it,they had to fly in rangers from abuja to tranquilise a lion in kano, what a shame and disgrace. The other time we had 6million was eaten by an animal in this same kano zoo, why are we so primitive and backward in this country. Are we not fedup of all this shame and disgrace?

The black man hardly has any shame to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Advancedman:

Very soon Lagos will fly in fishermen from Maiduguri
We already have D'banj...Eja Nla.
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by damoceile: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
see this useless lion... we've had monkey and snake ate and swallowed millions of naira in this country, you are there gallivanting about eating innocent ostrich and goats.. #nonsense
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by Nwaonyishi69: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Who will blame the hungry carnivore? Not me. That is the nature of a jungle, even a zoo inside the jungle will not be an exception.
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by nwanyionitsha: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
danielconstant:
Because of tranquilizer they need to fly in rangers from Abuja... Having a zoo without safety measures in place... Anyway this is Nigeria and we are all in the zoo
Such a useless country. Ordinary to catch lion,dem no fit. Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by nwanyionitsha: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Do you blame the lion?
America animal right people should come and save this animal before they kill it for nothing since they are already contemplating such.

1 Like

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by ayukdaboss(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Do you blame the lion?
Lol you be fool grin

1 Like

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by djoey89: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
This country self.. what is even working here?. I cant name one thing.
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by Modernist: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
I smell lies, how did the lion kill that many animals within few days is it that hungry?
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by Legendguru: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by ogojaogoja(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm am leaving Kano with immediate effect now, Ogoja here I come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by Emperor4tune(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Careless set of zoological team,they must have squandered the money meant to feed the lion for a month & the helpless animal delibrated an escape route rather than dying in the cage due to hunger,i know what these men can do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by supercase1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Buhari zoomen won't take action now until d lion murder 20 people then Lai Mohammed go con say na doctored news grin
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by Captaincee(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
God gave humans dominion over all creatures, but still they can't care for common lion
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by damoobaba: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by Slimdada(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
NO REAL GEES IN NIGERIA

How can you operate a zoo with wild animals in your captivity yet no safety measures to prevent such occurance
Mehn I'm so tired of this zoo country we living
What if that lion Japa from that zoo and embarks on a massive rage attack on a neighbouring community and start killing infants and women
I just want to travel out of this cowntry and move to Kampala or Kigali with my bae there we can start a new life and raise our future kids there as a REAL GEE

1 Like

Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by Sunnyobums: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
planetx:
With thousands of other animals, wonder how they fed the animals and dispose of their waste. Probably that story never happened because it makes no sense.
A fool says in his heart that there is no God, he raised the dead, made the lame walk, blind eyes opened, is there anything too hard for God to do? Retrace your steps bro.
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by RuggedSniper: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) by joefyjade(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
THEY ARE DOING WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Albino Turtle': Yellow Turtle In India (Photos) / Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) / Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.