Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel (30263 Views)

“your Daughter Is Like A Slay Queen” – Omokiri Blasts Osinbajo / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by mysidechick(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2019
Fani Kayode, a former minister for aviation, has aimed a slight dig at vice president Yemi Osinbajo, by sharing that he disagrees with the World view about Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari and Lawal Daura. He added that he would not describe them as evil because he has known them for over 30 years.

Speaking via his Twitter handle, he says rather, Yemi Osinbajo – ‘the short pastor who pretends to be an angel’ is the evil one.

His words;

I disagree profoundly with the world view of men like Zangon Daura, Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari and Lawal Daura but I would not describe them as evil. I have known them all for over 30 years and I can testify to that. The evil one is the short Pastor who pretends to be an angel.

All u do is plot how to jail ur fellow Yorubas even when they did no wrong.U locked up
@adeyanjudeji ,u are behind the incarceration & politically-motivated prosecutions of SW leaders and u pushed for the sacking of Kemi Adeosun and wanted her prosecuted and jailed for 2 years..

...Worse of all u are now plotting and planning against ur own leader Bola Tinubu just because you want to be President in 2023 and you want him weakened,discredited and out of ur way.Anyone that believes the only way up is to destroy others will end in destruction & shame...

...You are a short, evil and wicked man and you are not a real Pastor. Your heart is as dark as hell and by the time this is all over Nigerians will know that you are the most duplicitious creature and evil beast that they have ever had the misfortune of having to put up with!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1186164334403215361

https://thickmatch.com/evil-one-short-pastor-pretends-angel-fani-kayode-throws-shade-osinbajo/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by mysidechick(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2019

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by lilytender: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2019
FFK is on drugs again. God will help heal him of this drug abuse and chronic madness

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Tomide007: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Dis guy is hilarious, no sensible allegation against that nigga, u just hate him for nothing..... Its like they hate because of how easy he became VP.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Abfinest007(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2019
is obvious u does not like the vp but show some respect man .if you call osinbajo devil what will you call hell rufai

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by bluke(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2019
VP na Gods' purpose for that position.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmnn, my own point is there are no real pastors that can be a politician in Nigeria because you will definitely lost your spirituality and sense of judgment over issues you know are not real just to satisfy those that appointed you to be there and if you want to prove otherwise they will kick you out or you will be tired of the political nonsense and resign in other words if osibanjo wants to prove him wrong then he should resign and save his dignity which i know will be the last thing a Nigerian will do, abeg make all of una go relax joor pot calling kettle black, keep deceiving Nigerians mcheeewwww undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by PureGoldh(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019
There is fire on the mountain and no one seems to be running.

2023 go hot oooh... But anyhOw wey e go be... We will surely survive and come out strong.

God will surely give and seive out good leaders that will make dx country a better one.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by DTC2(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019

I hate it, when a bad person is calling another bad person a bad person

Bad people grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Asowebdesign: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Shots fired

I build websites and I'm based IN abuja, 0802 067 5190. see signature.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Rapmoney(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Hand go soon touch them...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Slawormir: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
As a real niggarrr

I can easily say most of our politicians are not real niggarrrz

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Waiting for Slawormir to tell us which is the real niggarr amongst them all

Also waiting for NwaAmaikpe to come and give us inside gist of the happenings

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by babyfaceafrica: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Femi is sick

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by RenHub: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Lols! Some people have mind o.

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by thundafire: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
If not for dey sake u married my classmate in primary school I could have gone to her page personally and insult dey hell out of him

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by passyhansome(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
IT IS COMPLICATED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by dukeprince50: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
He said Prof Osinbajo is not a real pastor?
Lol I guess his definition of real pastor is displayed by that Sunday school dropout, general overseer, twitter church of christ.

When Buhari closed border, I think FFK's sense was also closed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by realstars: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Thy will come for you soon.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by PassingShot(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2019
This lunatic again!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by MoIbrahim: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2019
So says the minister of aviation that recorded the highest number of plane crash in the history of Nigeria, shamelessly.

In Nigeria, every failed public servant easily gets followers as a public commentator

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Itzpetersv: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Politics don turn military
Nobody get Joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Flexherbal(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Nigerians and their leaders are all the same!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Iamgrey5(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2019
After a rap of weed

He would tell us Cabal are out to get Tinubu through Osibanjo cheesy

Crack-head

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by sylve11: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2019
Anybody can be evil, so this news is none of my business. undecided cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by TwoBottles: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2019
This man is some people's hero, just as tinubu, Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu are other people's heroes: what do I care. Let them all perish.

My landlord's wife is a very wise woman and she has chosen me over her potbellied husband as her hero.. Now she wears a smile every morning because of the things I'm doing to her gigantic bum bum.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by johnkay1(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2019
FFK has gone mard again

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Joylove2324(f): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Mtweeeeeeew nobody take FFK serious anymore, woman beater

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel by Zeemam: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2019
FFK watch your tongue, we all know you hate VP Osinbajo but that doesn't mean you shouldn't respect him. BE-CAREFUL

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.