Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

"You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo (20584 Views)

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Mandynews(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
Reno Omokri has reacted to news of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says President Muhammadu Buhari is “perhaps” poorer now than when he was elected in 2015.

He tweeted;

“Buhari
is poorer now than in 2015”-
Osinbajo
. Yet:

* His daughter wedded in a multimillion dollar wedding
* His son crashed a multimillion Naira bike
* He and his wife now dress in designer
* His kids fly BA First Class (I saw with me eye)

Stop the lies #BuhariNotPoorer

Osinbajo
glamourises poverty by saying
Buhari
is poorer now than in 2015.

First of all, it is a lie!

Is poverty good? Is poverty a virtue? Can a leader who can’t increase his wealth increase the nation’s wealth? You don’t prove INTEGRITY by POVERTY"

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1106905141934866438?s=20

Source: https://mandynews.com/osinbajo-buhari-poorer-now-compared-to-2015-reno-omokri-react/

120 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Flets: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
What is the incentive of living in this shithole? To think that Osinbajo believes we are all dumbos is depressing.

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by amaniro: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lol The President and his VP should always make an agreement before making a public statement. You can't just come out and start talking gibberishly.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by baliyubla: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Osinbande is just a core Ogboni man and not a pastor. Btw, what happened to trader money?

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by TourismMan(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by PureMe01: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
ayaff jos taya for fake pastor osibande

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Davash222(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Osibanjo is just destroying his lineage with his mouth. Most people look up to him as a man of God but unfortunately, he's a lost soul.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Mandynews(f): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:
Osibanjo is just destroying his lineage with his mouth. Most people look up to him as a man of God but unfortunately, he's a lost soul.
I love Nigerians grin

12 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by etrouble: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yes, you prove integrity by looting.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Poor now that he's receiving salary and rich when he was jobless.
So, let the country be poor because the president is poor too.

The most stupid action and talk come from Nigerian politicians.

Election is over yet they want to waste another four year.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
thief reno dont even know what he is saying. so integrity is by how you increase your wealth without earning it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:
thief reno dont even know what he is saying. so integrity is by how you increase your wealth without earning it.
I am shocked you have dumped your known rhetoric which is "jobless diotic pig of Biafra"
lol

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
PureMe01:
ayaff jos taya for fake pastor osibande
so real pastors enrich themselves illegally and call it Gods blessing. Idiotic pigs want buhari and osinbajo to be stealing like thief obj, thief atiku and ineffectual buffoon

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by nwanyionitsha: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Northerners are contented with poverty.
Called a northerner to do some work for me, the guy asked for₦500 when we demanded his bill. Somebody said it is honesty. I disagreed. It is pure foolishness.
We gave him ₦1000 at the end. I just shook my head.
What was this man going to do with ₦500?
What can ₦500 buy in today's Nigeria?
Our conscience didn't allow us pay ₦500,that was why we gave him ₦1000.This is a man that isn't less than 50years.
The poverty thing is good news to most people up north.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by chriskosherbal(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
But this Reno is brilliant and have mouth sha grin

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
matex97:
I am shocked you have dumped your known rhetoric which is "jobless diotic pig of Biafra"
lol
i am waiting for when the joblessness of the idiotic pigs wil start, that post election era when they will start to shout biafra or death.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Racoon(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
VP Osinbajo is unfortunately neck deep in this useless government that weaponize & glorify poverty but vallify
riches even acquired via the dignity of hard work.

Meanwhile the VP have forgotten that all president Buhari children schooled abroad even using forex for transactions The president himself have been on a perinnal medical tourism @ the expense of the state whose expenses his govt defiantly told Nigerians that they are not entitled to know So was he sponsoring all these among many with his personal money?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by chiipink(f): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
undecided
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by emmasege: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Osinbajo was never a Christian before being ordained a pastor in RCCG. Anyway, if 'Remi Tinubu could be made a pastor in the church, any Son of Belial or daughter of Jezebel who masquerades as a Christian, can.

Osinbajo will definitely pay for his lies.....

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by PassiveNaira: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Austerity is what I see here.

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
I've said it before,
Buhari's intergrity is useless as P in Psychology.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Onlyonebuhari: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mandynews:

Source: https://mandynews.com/osinbajo-buhari-poorer-now-compared-to-2015-reno-omokri-react/

So Buhari low key wedding is multimillion to you.....Reno is a disgrace to Christianity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Opinedecandid(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
True.

We all know that poverty Isa proof of mental bankruptcy.

4 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Reno I like u bt smtmes ure a big hypocrite. However Buhari is a much bigger hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Daeylar(f): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Reno may say nonsense sometimes but he is right here. Not only is osibanjo a liar but he and other Nigerians need to get over their tiring need to glorify poverty.
Glorification of poverty needs to end.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by PanickMode(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nah those wey don chop belleful get strength to talk lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by ibietela2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
No be small thing o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) / Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.