Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. (40957 Views)

NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country / A Line With No Revenue-generating Capacity In 1 Year Will Be Disconnected - MTN / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by useurkidney3121: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:
People who uses Glo network really have patience in life.

I remember when i was using Glo sim card, my relationship life was really stagnant, I will send my girlfriend a goodnight sweet message she will receive it in the afternoon will in class, nor be say she dey Us o, I will send her a message will in class because i can't call her (baby, please when coming home please buy some bananas and yoghurt) she will receive the text immediately she enter my room. I have to drink pure water after sex. Glo is nothing but 1g network.

Since i put to mtn my relationship life is so sweet it's on 7g level.

I remember when i got Glo 5gig data for 1500 i think say my life dor set, even for cheap WhatsApp message to send was an issue, I use 50mb for 5days, I had to go to a place where there is Glo network i use the remaining data to download confam HD por*n. Devil win.
U r a crazy guy i swear, i can't just stop laughing with dis ur comment
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Wizikal:
If they can’t settle their indebtedness then they should wind up and allow serious people to continue. However, that’s their business if they try to carry their “reggae spoil my blues” then I will have to lay ambush at the Federal High Court Port Harcourt because I am a regular Glo mobile user and I have airtel subscribers as partners!!!
Don't worry it will be resolved soon
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2019
arodavoo:
Who are those still using glo in this modern world...

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, UK, Malaysia and USA
Modern people anumpama
Glo has the largest 3g coverage in Nigeria
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2019
...but wait, they're about to sign another musician ambassador. cool
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by farem: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:

I remember when i was using Glo sim card, my relationship life was really stagnant, I will send my girlfriend a goodnight sweet message she will receive it in the afternoon will in class, nor be say she dey Us o, I will send her a message will in class because i can't call her (baby, please when coming home please buy some bananas and yoghurt) she will receive the text immediately she enter my room. I have to drink pure water after sex. Glo is nothing but 1g network.

I remember when i got Glo 5gig data for 1500 i think say my life dor set, even for cheap WhatsApp message to send was an issue, I use 50mb for 5days, I had to go to a place where there is Glo network i use the remaining data to download confam HD por*n. Devil win.

Lol. But the only thing you failed to tell was that your girlfriend lives at Sambisa forest bordering Niger �� republic
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by kadiri3(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Who uses Helltell anymore Even Slo na manage.

9mobile? nothing write home about.

MTN still the best.
CHAI SO MTN IS BETTER THAN AIRTEL?
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Reeb2244: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:

MTN Don pay you small change abi?
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Flytime: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2019
MTN the most stable network with the least debt,very stingy with there plans
Airtel the fastest and affordable data plan with poor voice plans
Glo the slowest network with very affordable data plan and voice plans
9mobile the least popular and less impressive data plans but pretty fast(I still wander why 9mobile is not popular even with the easy blaze browsing per minutes)
Airtel is still the best out of the pear the have great data plan (1.5gb for 500 naira) that you can use unlike glo(5gb for 1500) which you would bearly use)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Emmayen(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2019
No be say dem no go pay o
Dem go disconnect dem go tire
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by FKMagazine(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2019
nwakibie3:
Pre-Disconnection Notice Made Pursuant To The Nigerian Communications Act 2003 And The Guidelines For Procedure For Granting Approval To Disconnect Telecommunications Operators

The Nigerian Communications Commission hereby notifies the general public and subscribers of Glomobile Limited (Glomobile) that approval has been granted for the partial disconnection of Glomobile from Airtel Networks Limited (Airtel) as a result of non-settlement of interconnect charges.

Glomobile was notified of the application and was given opportunity to comment and state its case. The Commission having examined the application and circumstances surrounding the indebtedness determined that the affected operator does not have sufficient reason for non-payment of interconnect charges.

All subscribers are therefore requested to TAKE NOTICE that:
1.The Commission has approved the Partial Disconnection of Glomobile by Airtel in accordance with Section 100 of the Nigerian Communications Act 2003 and the Guidelines on Procedure for Granting Approval to Disconnect Telecommunications Operators.

2.At the expiration of 10 days from the date of this notice. subscribers on the network of Glomobile will no longer be able to make calls to Airtel, but will be able to RECEIVE CALLS.

3.The Partial Disconnection however, will allow in-bound calls to the Glomobile network.

Please note that this disconnection will subsist until otherwise determined by the Commission.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/MOBILE%20MONEY%20AND%20TELCOS/Glomobile-To-Be-Disconnected-From-Airtel-Networks-In-10-Days--Time-For-Non-Payment-of-Dues---NCC/47543

@OP, It's actually less than 9 days time from now. Not 10 days
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Kinematics: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
[s]Who uses Helltell anymore Even Slo na manage.

MTN still the best.

[/s]

Yen yen yen yen yen!!!

How can you rate MTN above Airtel?
Airtel is currently the best network in almost every department.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by MartinsD12(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
nwakibie3:
Pre-Disconnection Notice Made Pursuant To The Nigerian Communications Act 2003 And The Guidelines For Procedure For Granting Approval To Disconnect Telecommunications Operators

The Nigerian Communications Commission hereby notifies the general public and subscribers of Glomobile Limited (Glomobile) that approval has been granted for the partial disconnection of Glomobile from Airtel Networks Limited (Airtel) as a result of non-settlement of interconnect charges.

Glomobile was notified of the application and was given opportunity to comment and state its case. The Commission having examined the application and circumstances surrounding the indebtedness determined that the affected operator does not have sufficient reason for non-payment of interconnect charges.

All subscribers are therefore requested to TAKE NOTICE that:
1.The Commission has approved the Partial Disconnection of Glomobile by Airtel in accordance with Section 100 of the Nigerian Communications Act 2003 and the Guidelines on Procedure for Granting Approval to Disconnect Telecommunications Operators.

2.At the expiration of 10 days from the date of this notice. subscribers on the network of Glomobile will no longer be able to make calls to Airtel, but will be able to RECEIVE CALLS.

3.The Partial Disconnection however, will allow in-bound calls to the Glomobile network.

Please note that this disconnection will subsist until otherwise determined by the Commission.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/MOBILE%20MONEY%20AND%20TELCOS/Glomobile-To-Be-Disconnected-From-Airtel-Networks-In-10-Days--Time-For-Non-Payment-of-Dues---NCC/47543
Dead glo
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by OnyeOri: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
post=83329005:
Respect to our service provider, the best in Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Gazzy88(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Airtel 4g is the fastest in Nigeria.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by miniziter(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Who uses Helltell anymore Even Slo na manage.

MTN still the best.

You mean 419mobile? Let Dangote roll his own network too.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
FbcGrafix:
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

Nice design.
Take note: Salon is to general hair beauty, while saloon is to automobiles.

2 Likes

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Seamtri(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Can't remember the last time i used a Glorious line. 9mobile all the way
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by goodoo: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
ihustlehard:

airtel 4g is faster than mtn
no i disagree mtn 4g is fastest.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
To even make whatsapp call with Glo na wahala not to mention sending a mail cheesy
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Gomd: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:

Nice advert script bro
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by luluosas(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Last time, it was MTN, now it's Airtel. By the way, what is wrong with our Glo? Why are they the only one owing on this interconnection matter?
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Moscodee1990(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
I hve since dumb my Glo sim � very frustrating network.

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Dholyboy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Before it was MTN now Airtel, what's happening to Glo na
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by TheTourist: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
tommykiwi:
Which telecommunication you get?

I get tommykiwi network. Ode grin
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by haibe(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
grossintel:
I use Helltell, and it's HellFast with 4g that can download 4gb in 30min. Mtn is so unreliable and extremely expensive.
check pm pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by edoairways: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
This FTC guy, please stop being deluded, this impression of yours is imaginary and unproven, go and check Glo packages, assess them, then do the same to MTN's too, then come to conclusion, you'll be shocked.
Quality is the key not quantity
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by edoairways: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Buckubuck:

Modern people anumpama
Glo has the largest 3g coverage in Nigeria
It is false
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Rick9(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
2 uselesx network, let them not go and fix their sh!t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Bimpe29: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Why is anything Nigerian awkward?
Simple gentleman agreement Glo cannot maintain.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
edoairways:

It is false
It is true. Even in villages and remote areas, glo has 3g while most other networks deployed 3g in towns and cities. You can argue abt quality though. But coverage nationwide, glo is the best
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
The two is here in my small Nokia , two useless friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.