Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. (40963 Views)

NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country / A Line With No Revenue-generating Capacity In 1 Year Will Be Disconnected - MTN / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by fof1: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Who uses Helltell anymore Even Slo na manage.

9mobile? nothing write home about.

MTN still the best.

U LIE WELL WELL. THAT IS IN UR AREAS ALONE. MTN MY FEET...

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by nwanyionitsha: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

9mobile? nothing write home about.

MTN still the best.
Glo is so useless, everyone and everybody is complaining.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

419mobile? nothing to write home about.

MTN still the best.

grin. Completed the pun for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by edoairways: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Buckubuck:

It is true. Even in villages and remote areas, glo has 3g while most other networks deployed 3g in towns and cities. You can argue abt quality though. But coverage nationwide, glo is the best
Yeah ! But glo is disgracing Nigeria
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by edoairways: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Glo should better file for bankruptcy before it is too late
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
edoairways:

Yeah ! But glo is disgracing Nigeria
Disgrace how?
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by edoairways: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Buckubuck:

Disgrace how?
There network is poor many locations. MTN and Airtel tend to have good 3G signals compare to them. Instead of investing on their network, they spend more money on celebrities
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Legendguru: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Changeofscene(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:
People who uses Glo network really have patience in life.

I remember when i was using Glo sim card, my relationship life was really stagnant, I will send my girlfriend a goodnight sweet message she will receive it in the afternoon will in class, nor be say she dey Us o, I will send her a message will in class because i can't call her (baby, please when coming home please buy some bananas and yoghurt) she will receive the text immediately she enter my room. I have to drink pure water after sex. Glo is nothing but 1g network.

Since i put to mtn my relationship life is so sweet it's on 7g level.

I remember when i got Glo 5gig data for 1500 i think say my life dor set, even for cheap WhatsApp message to send was an issue, I use 50mb for 5days, I had to go to a place where there is Glo network i use the remaining data to download confam HD por*n. Devil win.

Brother,you funny sha.hahahaha
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by ihustlehard: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
goodoo:
no i disagree mtn 4g is fastest.

go and buy airtel 4g sim and try it
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Dbeautyy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Glo will rather spend money on sophisticated Ambassadors and CNN Advert instead of spending the money on things that will boost its services to us. The question now is will those Ambassadors and CNN Advert be of help to us now that debt is about to sink its boat.? The worst thing is that there 4g will be selecting phone like say na pampers, you money will the deducted, only for you to call the customer care and be told We Are Very Sorry For The Inconvenience. Yor probably subscribed for... Yet money won't be refunded for 11 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Donjuan77: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
glo is the worst netwok so far in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by shomutuski(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:
People who uses Glo network really have patience in life.

I remember when i was using Glo sim card, my relationship life was really stagnant, I will send my girlfriend a goodnight sweet message she will receive it in the afternoon will in class, nor be say she dey Us o, I will send her a message will in class because i can't call her (baby, please when coming home please buy some bananas and yoghurt) she will receive the text immediately she enter my room. I have to drink pure water after sex. Glo is nothing but 1g network.

I remember when i got Glo 5gig data for 1500 i think say my life dor set, even for cheap WhatsApp message to send was an issue, I use 50mb for 5days, I had to go to a place where there is Glo network i use the remaining data to download confam HD por*n. Devil win.

I can swear with my life that this nigga ain't lying. Glo is a bastard bastard network! Do you know one day i made mistake sending a text to my account numberand i was deducted 10naira for it imagine, number that doesn't exist..... I was supposed to forward my acct num to a frnd and i made the mistake.

I'm going on twitter today to message their handle and I'll chew dis sim card.

Their tariff is worse especially if you're on that yakata plan.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Slimdada(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=EXLOVER post=83329029]People who uses Glo network really have patience in life.

You're a real gee�
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Paxmedical(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
I use these two networks for data only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread / Us Phone Number Diverted To My Mtn Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.