Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Every Upcoming Artists Need This!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Every Upcoming Artists Need This!!! (287 Views)

5 Things Nigerian Current And Upcoming Artists Need To Learn From BURNA BOY. / The Bitter Truth Every Upcoming Artist Must Hear / Why Artists Need To Rethink Leaving Their Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Upcoming Artists Need This!!! by wondaboi94(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hello guys just want to encourage all upcoming artists (as we call it ) out there ,It's really not easy to blow in anywhere in the world because there there will always be a competition!
To help out upcoming artist like me I've put together few things to help us all along the way and to motivate us towards our goals

1. BE REALISTIC
Things are easier said than done, sometimes you just sit down and say hey ...I'll take my time to write a song ,go to the studio ,record and booom! It should be a hit song hahaha that's not it oh ...Don't keep that in mind as it's not (99 out of 100times real). Keep it in mind that it'll take a little while and this will build you so calm down oooh ! And keep pushing

2. STOP RADIO INTERVIEW!
Yes! Stop wasting your money on radio interview ...In reality, People need to know you first! So instead of going for radio interviews ,get them to play your song!

3 DON'T THINK ALBUM
Alb...what? If I catch you lol ...You should aim having one song! Yes only one! The best one ! Promote that dope one ! Taink you...

4. SIGNATURE
Bro,you need a signature look definitely! We see Wiz using Grillz these days that's a new signature!.Ruger with pink hair and Eyes cover that's it ...you can decide to wear a dual color with different cloth styles and vice versa ..use plaster like Nelly you know ...hahaha

5.NOT FOR THE MONEY
some upcoming artist put their song on iTunes and stuff to make money NO! don't do that oh
Put it there to let people know you ...if income come then good but that shouldn't be the aim for now taink you ��

6 INSTAGRAM!
Don't underrate this platform oh ....Be consistent there oh abeg ok good hahaha

7 YOU CAN ADD MORE

#WONDA
Re: Every Upcoming Artists Need This!!! by yimnansunny: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2021
nice writeup especially no , 2, 3 and , 5 kudos
Re: Every Upcoming Artists Need This!!! by stupidmod3: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2021
stop acting like a producer, upcoming artist expecially.
u control d in n out of production @ last u end up hating d track, n starting blaming peep like buhari.
Re: Every Upcoming Artists Need This!!! by stupidmod3: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2021
as an upcoming start with downloaded beat best with unpopular onces n write to it instead u keep saying u want producer to do beat for u wen u never even fit jump on already made beat.

(1) (Reply)

11 Years On Our Minds Oladapo Olaitan Olanipekun Dagrin / Daugy Fresh Releasing New Song Titled "Number One" Ft Dezzy Gyal.. / Mp3: M.I Abaga – All My Life Ft. Oxlade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.