Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Best Book To Start Your Health Library With. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Book To Start Your Health Library With. (218 Views)

Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire / Buy Your Mineral Water POT To Get Your ALKALINE Water To Promote Your Health. / MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Book To Start Your Health Library With. by oaroloye(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2019
SHALOM!

I am sure that there are Health Books better than this one, but if you don't have any, or are dissatisfied with the ones you do have, you seriously need to see this one:

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Cures_%22They%22_Don%27t_Want_You_to_Know_About]NATURAL CURES THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT, by Kevin Trudeau.[/url]

In it, Kevin Trudeau- a "mere" layman, exposes secret causes of Sickness and Disease that Medical Professionals don't talk about.

This includes Government-level corrupt conspiracies to not only make people sick for a profit, but also sell them the cures to the ailments they caused, also for a profit.

You are hearing about this book, only because I was the one who obtained the only copy in the University Bookshop.

I paid N3,500 for it- more than I am used to paying for books.

We are extremely fortunate, that I only found out later, that the book is available for free on the Internet- otherwise, I might have just stuck it in an archive, and forgotten about it.

(1) (Reply)

12 Dangerous Ingredients You Should Avoid In Your Skincare Products / Imagine A World Without Hiv AndĀ aids / 3 Health Tips For The Harmattan Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.