Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido (8648 Views)

Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Bobrisky Twin Sister Ex-bf Leak Her Nude Pic Online Over Tonto Dikeh Issue (18+) / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by drinoayo: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Chioma’s ex Boyfriend took to instagram to post throwback pictures with her hours after she was delivered of a bouncing baby boy for Davido.

http://igberetvnews.com/1080608/chiomas-ex-boyfriend-posts-unclad-photos-hours-delivery-davido/

Lalasticlala

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by hadduni(f): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Bad belle ex!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by alphaNomega: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Chioma is a very lucky girl!

Ladies, this is why you should move on if your boyfriend starts misbehaving despite every attempt to call him to his senses.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by eTECTIV: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2019
Shldnt he b ashamed dat Chi has moved on to beta things in d future while he's stuck in his past.. It's obvious he hasn't made it yet.. I jus pity him becos he has jus made himself a target

5 Likes

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by neolife82(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2019
for waiting na
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by solmusdesigns: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2019
grin

eyah, see as they both look hungry, cocroach love,. now Yoruba man like Davido don plush up Ibo girl like chioma, give am assurance and clean her up big time, the flat head nigga con dey famz

Davido should just adopt him like other chiomas family so thier village people can celebrate this achievement

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by OnyeOri: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns lipsrsealed:
grin

eyah, see as they both look hungry,. now Yoruba man like Davido don Behind up Ibo girl like chioma, give am assurance and clean her up big time, the flat head nigga con dey famz

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by prizlezzlalasky(f): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Stupid boy wants to trend too.. u prolly played with her but someone better than you loves and cherished her .. smh for some guys shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by immaq8(f): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
if you no get money............
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by akinlope: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
With the expression on her face it seems the nigga forcefully took the pics with her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by nurex01(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bloggers! I fear Una o

1 Like

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by modik(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
HungerBaaaad
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by martinz1: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
[hb
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by rhinny(f): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
na wa oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by abumeinben(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Past is past.

I get before nor be properti

Sofia sef don post before.

Even bbn somebody crest am for her shest
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by jamesversion: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

eyah, see as they both look hungry,. now Yoruba man like Davido don Behind up Ibo girl like chioma, give am assurance and clean her up big time, the flat head nigga con dey famz

guy you get better bad mouth. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Well! Most men think having sex with a lady means they won...
That thinking is flawed..
The man who won is the one the lady has a child for
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by nlPoster: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
These people are a different generation from me, I guess at some point we'll be told what all this stuff is about?

Perhaps people in their age groups know things I don't?
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by SoftP(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
The guy looked poor and depressed,

It's a good thing chioma left him, Until u break up that ugly yoke, ur life will be limited.

As much as I'm a guy, if my sister comes home with a poor brat, I will dis-sister her...

Every guy should hustle, poverty is not an excuse.

Quote me and sleep without waking up tonight
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by kokoA(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
The guy wan use suffer and straff kill the poor girl. See how sad she was looking with him
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by sauceEEP(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Broke boy
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by patozoic: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
the look at her face is an indication that she is not her seeing u around her. Davido sang on his song that "love is sweet but when money come love is sweeter". so guy luck up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by Martins6545: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

eyah, see as they both look hungry cocroach love,. now Yoruba man like Davido don plush up Ibo girl like chioma, give am assurance and clean her up big time, the flat head nigga con dey famz

Davido should just adopt him like other chiomas family so thier village people can celebrate this achievement

[/s]
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by Martins6545: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
SoftP:
The guy looked poor and depressed,

It's a good thing chioma left him, Until u break up that ugly yoke, ur life will be limited.

As much as I'm a guy, if my sister comes home with a poor brat, I will dis-sister her...

Every guy should hustle, poverty is not an excuse.

Quote me and sleep without waking up tonight
[/s]
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by IjebuWarrior: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
The guy set pass Davido... but las las e broke pass Davido as well. grin
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by azino11(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
He should be very careful now, because Davido rats everywhere might get him down... just saying
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by terroristbuhari: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
The guy set pass Davido... but las las e broke pass Davido as well. grin
[/s]
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by Laren24(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
drinoayo:
Chioma’s ex Boyfriend took to instagram to post throwback pictures with her hours after she was delivered of a bouncing baby boy for Davido.

http://igberetvnews.com/1080608/chiomas-ex-boyfriend-posts-unclad-photos-hours-delivery-davido/

Lalasticlala
Na all this dey disgrace men
Re: Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido by dikeigbo2(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
he must be a chewing gum boy.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halle Berry (west African Descent) Versus Sonia Rolland (east African Descent) / "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died / Davido And Tekno Have Allegedly Been Sleeping With The Same Girl [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.