Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 (55550 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London / Swanky Jerry: My Pay As Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding Stylist High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by RichDad1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ike looks like Runtown.
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by karusdivine: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by ayeeverb(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
them swear for you.. thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by letitrainnow(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Cute.
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by Sanchez01: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ike's resemblance to Michael B. Jordan is uncanny.

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by CONFU: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Swanky �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by oyekan1997(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
So...Make we fry water? Next please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by Greatfullheart: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
are they now sharing money?

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by Beaubussy(f): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
So must you open the thread? Alot of topics are there but you will open what you don't like and start speaking gibberish. Don't let me call you ode o.
sojayy:
Bloggers sha dey force BB naija stories down our throats before, during n after the show of shame. Chaii. Naija which way?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by Cherrybae(f): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Very ugly broke and useless beings. Mercy is a big fool and illitrate who cant spoke good English.

Mercy merely win BBN with her rotten and condemned p

Nonsense

I hate this mercy with my last blood
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by OnyeOri: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Very ugly broke and useless beings. Mercy is a big fool and illitrate who cant spoke good English.

Nonsense

[/s]
shatap nobody knows you
she males everywhere cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by Noblefirstlady: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
He styled Alex and Tobi too. Where are they today.
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by Beaubussy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
A titan spotted

Na them

Cherrybae:

Nonsense

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by skukimania(f): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
So Ike knows how to close his mouth like this? I can't believe that he was just opening it to annoy us during the BBN.
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by FloxySmart(f): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
That turtleneck shirt makes the suit look one kind for my eyes

But jealously speaking I’m always intimated by mercy’s dresses, so much sauce!
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by webngnews: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by wisdomkid: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
All the nacks wey ike no fit give am for three months. He for don nearly kill am since after they commot biggie house.

The average Nigerian mentality, and you're expecting the leaders to be different grin grin
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by Gbegirisoup2: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
He styled Alex and Tobi too. Where are they today.
Meaning what. Tobi is still very much around in the entertainment space. He's been getting lot of endorsements. Well I know you are a Titan or whatever you guys call yourselves in your secret groups. But don't be too envious of other people's success. These people don't even care about you.
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by nadesh(f): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tarabye:
Nadesh meat don fresh..... Come and see them ooo
Fresh all day. Summary of 2019 headies are:
@Iam_Ikeonyema
@Official_Mercyeke
@Cloutfrenzy.

Periodt. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by Mariangeles(f): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
The dress would have been more beautiful without the cutouts, then open at the back .
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by tizzdi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pusherttt:
Dis girl don dai use style resemble cardi b o
low budget cardi
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by Bekool(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
realmedia:
Reality stars Ike Onyema and Mercy Ekeh (smoking hottest couple in town) were both styled for the recent Headies 2019 awards by none other than Swanky Jerry, the hottest designer in town...

Mercy and Ike were amongst the first five best celebs at the Headies 2019!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B32Qf2nn2cF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/hottest-couple-mercy-and-ike-styled-by.html

Beautiful couple wishing them all the best.
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by pacespot(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
This guy just wants to go all the way with this Lady and her money.
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by SolarHub(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Cool

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by Noblefirstlady: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Meaning what. Tobi is still very much around in the entertainment space. He's been getting lot of endorsements. Well I know you are a Titan or whatever you guys call yourselves in your secret groups. But don't be too envious of other people's success. These people don't even care about you.
They don't care about you too. They don't even know you exit. Why are you so pained when you really don't know what I meant.
Imagine associating me with what I don't know, I only meant he styled Alex and Tobi when they were going everywhere as a couple but now they no longer do that.
And you are ranting about Tobi's endorsement. Like it's you and him that share the money.
If you like rant from now till tomorrow, you will never get a dime from that endorsement money.

I have always mind my business since I joined this forum because I don't want any trouble. But vile people like you will still want to drag me to unnecessary drama.
Re: Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 by sojayy(m): 1:15am On Oct 26, 2019
Beaubussy:
So must you open the thread? Alot of topics are there but you will open what you don't like and start speaking gibberish. Don't let me call you ode o.
c
Cry me a River bro !

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) / Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Top 7 Young And Upcoming Nigerian Musicians [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.