Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 (5057 Views)

TECNO Camon 16 Premier (N115,800) Vs Camon 15 Premier(N103,000) + Camera Photos / Facebook, Instagram Remove 800 Accounts From Nigeria, Egypt, UAE, Give Reasons / Tecno Camon 12 (N47,500) Vs Infinix S4 (N45,800) Speed Test Comparison(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by arodavoo(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Hi-tech Nano Liquid Screen Protector is suitable for all glass screens. Protection lasts up to 2 years and can be applied up to multiple screens. Replace all existing glass or film protectors. It's 9H invisible diamond hardness improves sensitivity. Helps reduce radiation, enhances color, and clarity. The kit includes: Alcohol pad, Microfiber cloth, and Nano liquid stick.

Get it for as low as #800... Minimum mum order is 5
And we would waybill it down to anywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by Chuukwudi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Post a video of how you're applying it.
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by arodavoo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chuukwudi:
Post a video of how you're applying it.

The video is 9.5mb..is too large to be uploaded here

Dm me on whatsapp and I would send it to you
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by Chuukwudi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
arodavoo:

The video is 9.5mb..is too large to be uploaded here

Dm me on whatsapp and I would send it to you

You don't need to upload it here. Just upload on YouTube then just post the link here.

3 Likes

Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by arodavoo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chuukwudi:

You don't need to upload it here. Just upload on YouTube then just post the link here.

I can't share links here, I would be ban by the moderators
My WhatsApp is on my profile, if you are interested dm me
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by Thecvbankng: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Do you have for Samsung S8 and what's your location
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by arodavoo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Thecvbankng:
Do you have for Samsung S8 and what's your location

Yes... And my location is lagos
Send me a dm on whatsapp, I would send you the video on how to make use of it
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Be careful Yo! Lotsa fakes out there. & worst is, there’s no way to discern . Stick to your anti break oh ... my 2cents
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by arodavoo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Phinity318:
Be careful Yo! Lotsa fakes out there. & worst is, there’s no way to discern . Stick to your anti break oh ... my 2cents

Is there any product that doesn't have fake... They sell fake out there, but what we sell is original... So many people have bought from me here on nairaland
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
arodavoo:

Is there any product that doesn't have fake... They sell fake out there, but what we sell is original... So many people have bought from me here on nairaland
Ok!
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by rexchazy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bros na lie, all na wash. I did it after one week my screen got broken

1 Like

Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by arodavoo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
rexchazy:

I guess you bought the fake one...

1 Like

Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by Sicilyjoe: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
rexchazy:

I apply it on my Samsung screen after removing the tampered glass and I got scratch on my phone same day, na so I rushed go buy another tampered glass the next day put back
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

I apply it on my Samsung screen after removing the tampered glass and I got scratch on my phone same day, na so I rushed go buy another tampered glass the next day put back
Lol...Op think say I been wan spoil him market . When in all sincerity na caution I drop .
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
arodavoo:

I guess you bought the fake one...
Same thing i was told, yet screen kept scratching.
LYING THIEVES EVERYWHERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by arodavoo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Same thing i was told, yet screen kept scratching.
LYING THIEVES EVERYWHERE

Can't you just be mature for once... You bought a fake stuff from someone else and you are transferring the aggregation on me... Can you please get out of my thread

No be somewhere people wey create the fake get The idea from... Your sense didn't tell you, there must be an original for people to be selling the fake

1 Like

Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by asgard01(m): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2019
stuff looks real from videos i have seen... bt i aint tryin shit on my amoled... samsungissabae
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by arodavoo(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2019
asgard01:
stuff looks real from videos i have seen... bt i aint tryin shit on my amoled... samsungissabae

Don't mind those dumb ass nigga. I was expecting them to know that anything that as original, also has fake. But obviously their just too dumb to know that.

1 Like

Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by Mrdecent(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2019
I sold over 30 within a week I got it before negative feedbacks started coming the following week. It was bad. Expensive phones got scattered, scratches on phones..

I didn't even know how to tell others that those things are pure fake. Last week, I saw the original from US, they said you apply it rightly and anything happens to your phone, they would replace it.

I have soiled friendships as a result of this fake stuff China is sending to Nigeria.

I thank God some of them reasoned that I didn't make it myself.

I advise you stop selling or you sell to strangers which I equally think is bad too.

3 Likes

Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by solosolo111: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2019
arodavoo:

I can't share links here, I would be ban by the moderators
My WhatsApp is on my profile, if you are interested dm me
no body will ban you for posting links on youtube so long its not odd
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by CharlesJok3r: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2019
This liquid screen protector of a thing is a very big scam!.
Re: Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 by Sicilyjoe: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2019
Mrdecent:
I sold over 30 within a week I got it before negative feedbacks started coming the following week. It was bad. Expensive phones got scattered, scratches on phones..

I didn't even know how to tell others that those things are pure fake. Last week, I saw the original from US, they said you apply it rightly and anything happens to your phone, they would replace it.

I have soiled friendships as a result of this fake stuff China is sending to Nigeria.

I thank God some of them reasoned that I didn't make it myself.

I advise you stop selling or you sell to strangers which I equally think is bad too.

It either this thing is fake from the beginning because is too early to have the fake now, people are just getting to know about it, I noticed that I have scratch on my phone the same day I apply it, I just quickly buy another tampered glass the next day and put it back

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Unlock Code For Lg 500g Locked To Tracfone Wireless / Bbm For Android Live On My Galaxy Note2 / Which Phone Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.