Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage (55390 Views)

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress / Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by Arijude(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wack
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by seunmohmoh(f): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
So disgraceful.
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by seunmohmoh(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
ChidoskiBOZ:
Make una leave d gal make she cruz jare....y not fire Nicki in her days when she performed with pant and bra or cardi B
The problem here isn't the skimpy dress but the pad showing on stage.

1 Like

Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
seunmohmoh:
The problem here isn't the skimpy dress but the pad showing on stage.
cheese...never saw that doh
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by seunmohmoh(f): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
ChidoskiBOZ:
cheese...never saw that doh
Because you didn't read it at all. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by Okoroawusa: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Me? watch video when you have already told me that I will see used pad?

Am I mad?
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by 1shortblackboy: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Cumtroller:
Lies.

Ghanaians do not use sanitary pads.
Wetin dem dey use
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by Sholaco: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
She nearly miss her steps
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Y'all should just can it... For the very fact that Tacha and Mercy were the most voted and vouched for in the last show of shame, means Nigerians have no moral standing to criticize such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by webngnews: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by bmdmix: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
d dress not my biz

her performing act is just bad, lord of lip sync.

Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by Prymestrr(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Toks2008:
Crazy dress sense.

How could you wear something this skimpy and use pad at the same time and worse still perform on stage with it.
Abeg how did you know she was wearing pad? Is it the same video that we watched? Ayam confused undecided undecided
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by weedfada(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
bmdmix:
d dress not my biz

her performing act is just bad, lord of lip sync.

That was my major concern too... Stage performance, nil. Thank Goodness she didn't fall tho, saw her miss a step when catwalking back.
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by mercyviv(f): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
If it is sex then if its not happening in Ghana, SA, or Zimbabwe, well, i don't know where else it could be!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
where una see pad

ashawo men & women everywhere
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by delishpot: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
They saw pad so what? They eat pvssy, some have sex with their menstruating wives and babes yet they act all that at the sight of pad? Someone even typed shame to womanhood grin grin as if menstruation is not part of the so called womanhood. Disgusting generation of vipers.

The only issue I see is the dress is too short and she clearly isn't the one singing that song. Thank God for technology
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by SolarHub(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmm

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by iRepNaija1: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
My goodness. Her lip-syncing is terrible.
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by adonaimart(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
I just waste my data embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by Phobia1: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
And Ghanians calls dis tin song/music? Oga
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by Slimdada(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
So no real gee in her team or back stage to tell her to wear tampons
Its so disgusting to flash pad's on stage what if she spreads bad blood all over the stage
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by paix(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Women and skimpy outfits are like twins.
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Temptee101:

Too bad for the podium, she must have sprinkled dirty blood all over the place.

Damn bro. I'm just about to eat!
Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by jashar(f): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Toor...she could have worn leggings under the dress jare... Why disgrace yourself like this?

Who's her wardrobe manager sef? There are some clothing items that shouldn't be missing from a female performer travelling bag. Do i need to teach you your job? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage by Mruwa1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Cumtroller:
Lies.

Ghanaians do not use sanitary pads.
abeg waiting dey use

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.