Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos (55394 Views)

Headies: Pretty Mike Dressed Like Eyo To Award Night / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by nairafamedotcom: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2020
Comedian, Woli Arole dressed like a mentally disorder man, walks on the street of Lagos to see people reactions.

Woli Arole said some Nigerians gave him money, some chased him away, some nearly slapped me.

Hakeem Effect did the job.

A lot of people are going through “Mental stress”, some people look like it, some don’t look like it. Some are mentally challenged, some are mentally ill. “Mental Health” is a State of emotional, psychological and social well being and it should be taken seriously. Celebrating the #worldmentalhealth2020 today!!!!!

I went on the street of Lagos dressed like a “Mentally ill” person, I saw the reaction of a lot of people, some people gave me money, some ran away from me, a guy nearly slapped me, then I realized that a lot of people look down on the “Mentally challenged” in the society, which is not too good there’s more we can collectively do in love. Our psychiatrist hospitals should be looked more into by the government. Some people are not even dressed like this physically, they look good and okay but they are going through “Mental illness” which includes Clinical depression, Anxiety disorder and Bipolar disorder and a whole lots. Please let’s take our “Mental State” seriously. Celebrating #worldmentalhealth2020

If you saw a “MENTALLY iLL” person around Shoprite yesterday, stopping cars, begging for alms, begging for food. That was “WOLI AROLE”. I am the image of a lot of people “Mental State”. Some people get dressed looking nice and go to work, some people look so beautiful but are “Mentally Unstable” This was just my own way of advocating, sensitizing and creating awareness for “Mental Health”. Celebrating #worldmentalhealth2020. A man nearly hit with his car, I ran �.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGJ1ZExnCga/?hl=en

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by sylarada(f): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by xareal(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
U get luck say protesters nor use you shield bullet

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Bombastically00(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Nice way to confuse village people grin

64 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by chatinent: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2020
How was his cover blown?

Because I can see this is a very close cam shot.

Anyways, many mad men today are prominent people.

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by osamz007: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2020
leave environment alone we dey talk of #endsars

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Charmingrascal(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2020
The message is so deep, it's not for the shallow mind.

Many of the mad people roaming the streets will actually regain their mental health if they see someone who can cater for them and take them to psychiatric care facility.

No be every madness be spiritual attack
some are caused by depression and other things and if they are taken care of they will be fine but this is Nigeria, this is Africa where the stereotype is that any mad person u see is either a drug addict or he/she has done some spiritual things that makes him/her mad. Others believe that a mad person suffers spiritual attack from "village people".

This narratives are wrong.
Care for mad people, they are human, they are brothers and sisters to some, they are mothers and fathers and na one mama born them too.

Government and well meaning individuals can take mental patients off the street to where they will be well taken care of.

#Worldmentalhealthday

#EndSARS

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2020
Sane Madman
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Hambivert: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Sparogatively, many are Mad but few are roaming!

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by daddytime(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Make village people sha no go put hand for the matter and say amen to "it shall be permanent".

E get some kind rough play wey no dey sweet for Aftica.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Generalwoodz(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2020
You get luck say those guys wey dey pick up mentally retards for rehab no sight you.

No book of lamentations recited gonna save your ass

And That humble practitioner who did the miracle of curing his madness, became overnight the most celebrated mad-doctor of his generation. They called him sojourner to the land of the spirits-

Achebe 1971

*Who get letter "G" from dangote bag of goddies ? should hola at for a collabo for the 1M prize money.

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by emmabest2000(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
His neatly painted blue shirt gives him away nao grin

But then Nigerians don't send

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Slawormir: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by epicmadam(f): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Chai!

Ladies I have your spec wink

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Ciscogod(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
He looks better thou
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by starbuck(f): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
We are dealing with a crucial issue, this one carry him problems come undecided undecided..

He for kukuma go yabaleft to meet his kinds

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by money121(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
looks like an Indian Sri Ravi sankarti..

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
As in, Lagos is even ranked third most stressful city in the world, from work to traffic, noise etc, all these take a toll on one's mental health

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Onesand4all: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Looking good in madness grin
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by AFULA(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
okay
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by originalprof: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Some Nigerians are Real real mad persons,
God save us all,
let buhari come out as a mad man to celebrate mental day.
then I will believe he is our presido... now I am not believing, with all the choas(#endSARS)

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Enudapan: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Biko when are they gonna be celebrating
World weed day
Can't wait to be dressed in a Razzler

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by adenigga(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
xareal:
U get luck say protesters nor use you shield bullet

Ahhh!!!!

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by DisLifeSha: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good one

This can end SARS
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Revere27: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Funny dude cheesy
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Omoslim26: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020

Destiny Etiko Shows Python They Encountered On Set / Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture / 7 Famous Naija Celebrity Kids Who Got Amazing Talents (photos)