Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) (29308 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by MedicH: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Temper justice with mercy. Give this young man another chance at life.

because ur sis or daughter is not a victim.
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by chrisheart2u: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hp 8470p core i7
3.0GHz
500GB
8GB
14.0"
Fingerprint
Call 08038127216

Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Janet200: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Will you still say this if one of your relative is a victim, more than 15 girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Agugbadin: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Americanboy35:
Straight to the gallows

That would have brought a relief to the families of his victims, that is what we expected with the case of Ifeanyi Dike who raped and killed 9 years old Chikamso for rituals but Ifeanyi Dike is still alive this is very Sad #ExecuteIfeanyiDike

1 Like

Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by polite2(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmmmmm Police are not asking questions abt his finiance.
The young man is not working, but he got all the cash on earth to lodge in big hotels and to entice his victims. Who is financing him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Really?
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by izicooo(f): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
You are a useless fool. I wish it was your sister he killed in cold blood. nansense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by UnknownQueen(f): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Another chance you say, while his victims are God knows where..
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Starhearts: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
From d first piz?
Who is dat big Tommy officer

Why d guy always with Bible
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Are u madt?
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Wetlands22: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Did you take any hard drug before typing this shit
All the girls him kill who go give them second chance??�
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by wechat1: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
is it not bible i'm seeing on his hand so,later they will free him saying he will repent..if nigeria want to fight crime we should go back to old testament,if you kill someone then you should be kill too cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
See the modafoka carrying Bible and which day lalasticlala join the Nigeria police abi no be lala be that fat police man in that photo?Na him now, my eyes no dey decieve me, no wonder anything just dey happen for nairaland now
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
He is still alive?
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by imanray37(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
I Just imagine the dreams,hopes, lives, happiness,ambitious drives,potential repentant motherhood, aspirations,desires,he truncated this beast deserves instant death but he should be speared so he could really live with the pains he caused in respect of that, sinful life never pays ladies my advice to you.
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
i still doubt it that this guy am seeing here is the real serial killer
something is fishy
This is Nigeria Fellow NL Wake up
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by valarmorghulis: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
U r mad
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
. King of fools!!!
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by webngnews: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
They guy no get mind @ all. See as he do mouth dey cry
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by fisherboy: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
angry[color=#990000][/color]JUST EMERGING A SERIAL KILLER BEING CELEBRATED RANKING NEXT TO TASHA ON CELEBRITY SCALE WHILE I DE HERE CLEAN SHEET NOT RECOGNIZED, CELEBRITY RANK 0.0
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by fisherboy: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
oluku odeku
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by wonder233: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
You can only say that because you lack empathy. If you were one of the victim's loved ones, you won't be saying this.
In your self righteousness you are probably saying "what did he do sef, weren't the girls runs girls?
People like you who peddle false religiosity are the real menace to society.
KingAzubuike:
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wait, is that a Bible he's clutching there?!
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by NAMYID: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Na wetin dey pain me be that. Him dey get Lawyer after making confession. The Lawyer should follow him to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
for that fake sober, they should just make him face firing squad angry
person wey dem suppose don hang to death.

death is the reward of your sin [killing innocent girls]

angry
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by CONFAMA: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

If I curse you and all those who liked your useless post, it will stick to you like super glue...
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Lonegirl: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
He hasn’t seen anything yet o. E Dey there dey form cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by mankand(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
The werey even hold Bible for hand
Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Tensor: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Re: Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Slimdada(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
This dude is not a real gee
In fact he's a fake mortherfucker
A real gee never harms or hurts any Lady talk less of killing her that's wicked ness and man unkindness
A real gee Love's Ladies,handle's her puum puum with romantic touches and gives her good headies like pastor Wilson...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trader Shot Dead As Armed Robbery Gang Invade Phone Market In Ogun / Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards / Female Ex-convict Breaks Into Home To Steal Panties And Bras In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.