Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Is ₦5 No Longer Useful (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is ₦5 No Longer Useful (picture) (222 Views)

This 60 Days Done By You Copywriting Workshop Is 5,000 And Here Is Why You Shoul / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / Help! Jumia App Is No Longer Opening On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is ₦5 No Longer Useful (picture) by OyiboPep: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yesterday I was coming from Ring Road to my place. The conductor gave me as part of my change two ₦5 notes. Innocently, I collected the change.
When I got home I wanted to get something from the next shop only to be told that they don't collect ₦5. Despite all my talks and protests, the lady paid no heed to me.
I tried a reality check and noticed that you can't get anything for ₦5 again.
So why are they still printing it when it's not useful?

Recently I was passing by and I saw a ₦5 note in a dustbin. Don't mind my camera quality.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, The Loving Father. / Alanamu Youth Laud Aa Commissioner Nomination By Bekimashood / Nigerian Army Set Plans To Demand ID Cards From Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.