Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Email Copywriter Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Email Copywriter Needed (857 Views)

Competent Copywriter Needed For A Travel Agency Brand [CLOSED] / [Closed] Direct Response Copywriter Needed / Email Copywriter Needed Asap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email Copywriter Needed by Theflint1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello,

In need of a creative copywriter to write clear and concise email and landing page copies for websites and businesses. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.

The ideal candidate is a skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project research requirements quickly and conduct needed research, I'd love to work with you.

Please include three writing samples (preferably emails) so I can get an idea of your best work.

Responsibilities:

Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
Conduct high-quality research
Edit and proofread copy as needed
Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
Source images and other content

Requirements:

Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
Experience with SEO
Strong research skills
Creativity
Collaborative spirit
Excellent time-management and organizational skills

Please note:

This is not a trainee position, I need someone that's ready to hit the ground running.

If you will have excuses relating to NEPA, your PC or other commitments, this position is not for you.

I'm available to work with you on project briefs before execution commences (although I'd rather not) but you are responsible 100% for making modifications required after submission.

I look forward to hearing from you. The link below leads to my Whatsapp:

https:///2347031562014
Re: Email Copywriter Needed by kunleweb: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Email Copywriter Needed by shawlar100(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Thanks bro
Re: Email Copywriter Needed by shawlar100(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Theflint1:

Hello,

In need of a creative copywriter to write clear and concise email and landing page copies for websites and businesses. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.

The ideal candidate is a skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project research requirements quickly and conduct needed research, I'd love to work with you.

Please include three writing samples (preferably emails) so I can get an idea of your best work.

Responsibilities:

Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
Conduct high-quality research
Edit and proofread copy as needed
Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
Source images and other content

Requirements:

Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
Experience with SEO
Strong research skills
Creativity
Collaborative spirit
Excellent time-management and organizational skills

Please note:

This is not a trainee position, I need someone that's ready to hit the ground running.

If you will have excuses relating to NEPA, your PC or other commitments, this position is not for you.

I'm available to work with you on project briefs before execution commences (although I'd rather not) but you are responsible 100% for making modifications required after submission.

I look forward to hearing from you. The link below leads to my Whatsapp:

https:///2347031562014
Great job

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed Urgently / SEO Copywriters Needed / 2 Article Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.