Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Kogi 2019: 156 APC Supporters In Kabba/bunu LGA Decamp To PDP, Burn Broom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: 156 APC Supporters In Kabba/bunu LGA Decamp To PDP, Burn Broom (511 Views)

Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms / Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free / APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi 2019: 156 APC Supporters In Kabba/bunu LGA Decamp To PDP, Burn Broom by isahrabson: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kogi 2019: 156 APC supporters in Kabba/Bunu LGA decamp to PDP, burn broom

In what appears as huge gain for the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi State happened in Kabba/Bunu local government on Sunday when two of the stalwarts of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr Alfred Dare Alaska and Mr. Amupitan in olle/oke-offin ward defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in the state along with hundreds of their supporters ahead of November 16 governorship election.

The former members of the APC, said the defection was due to the poor roads network, unpaid salaries, insecurity and insensitivity on the plight of the people by the government.

According to Mr Alfred Dare, he said “Governor Yahaya Bello’s government is the worst government in the history of kogi state.”

“The APC government in kogi state is not fair to my people and we can no longer remain in such party”

“So, that compelled me to move out from the party with my supporters”. he said.

The defectors were received into the party by Hon Alfred Bello PDP state treasurer and Hon JJ Abejirin kabba/ Bunu party chairman

Speaking, the local government chairman of the PDP, Hon JJ Abejirin, expressed satisfaction over the defection.

The defectors were assured that they would be carried along in the scheme of things, and that they are important to the PDP at this moment of campaigns.

Re: Kogi 2019: 156 APC Supporters In Kabba/bunu LGA Decamp To PDP, Burn Broom by Johnnyessence(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kogi state is pdp, Wada for governor, Dino melaye lekan si .

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: 156 APC Supporters In Kabba/bunu LGA Decamp To PDP, Burn Broom by respect80(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
I don't care whether they burn brooms or umbrellas. All I know is that they should do whatever it takes to remove Yahaya Bello because he's a disaster to the state.

Kogi has never had it as bad as this.

Even if Yahaya Bello is given both PDP and APC tickets, we still ensure he fails.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Lagos State Governor Drops ‘your Excellency’ Title / Women Caught Smuggling Rice By Custom Officers / Just In: Senate Proposes Death By Hanging For Hate Speeches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.