Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi (26039 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by Nkemtreasure: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
We are still waiting for the real owners of the Ikoyi mansion where millions of foreign currencies was found...
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by Jeilani244(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Greedy politician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by Aldebarann(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
It can’t stop there. All past & present politicians must be investigated, jailed if found guilty & their properties forfeited. May God bless Nigeria
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by PropertyBase: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tinubu is on ghost mode

IjebuWarrior:
Good move but waiting for the one to seize Tinubu's own as well. cool
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by DSoj(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
He should be in jail

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by OnyeOri: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
post=83339460:
Okay
Waiting
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by OnyeOri: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
southwest 2023
[/s]
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by mercyviv(f): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
The sharks are cycling, they won't stop having a chunk of this man until he's bled dry!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by wink2015(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Tinubu wants to really deal with Saraki.

Tinubu own dey wait for am for front !

There are watchdog gathering his dirty records.

At the appropriate time the KOBOKO will be unleashed on the Asiwaju himself !
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by Sirseedorf(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Some people are there yesterday, while some are today and will still be there tomorrow, nothing last forever except the grace of God.

Saraki I don't care if my generation is below you financially or you can feed me till eternity. power power we are there, where are you now, you're on your own.

O to ge ..

#0m0Elerinjare

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by mmclatino(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
ok on to the next .
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by Lanre0: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Offa Robbery mastermind.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by heckymaicon(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
But why do I not see APC members being probed?

A honest question.

Please this doesn't mean that I'm vindicating Saraki. I don't like anything about the guy and I don't like anything about any politician.

Nonetheless we need to ask ourselves sincere questions.

God bless you for this comment bro

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by odave: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Now you will see full enforcement of law! In fact in few hours the judgment will be implemented fully but the same Court order release of Sowore, government won't even blink
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by salford: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
House"s". Not even 1 but multiple.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by wakes: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Really?
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by salford: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

A honest question.

Please this doesn't mean that I'm vindicating Saraki. I don't like anything about the guy and I don't like anything about any politician.

PDP should also probe APC when they get into power. Better they be probing each other than corporate to steal and do nothing at all.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmm. I just left that street some minutes ago. .. I for don go peep make I see WETIN the property resemble grin
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by Blezhelsy: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingLennon:
His sins will be forgiven if he just accepts to re-join APC grin.
so because he is not in apc now..thats why they should be disturbing him abi.is that what you call democracy

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by KingLennon(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Blezhelsy:
so because he is not in apc now..thats why they should be disturbing him abi.is that what you call democracy
Where is ur sense of humour?
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by Blezhelsy: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingLennon:

Where is ur sense of humour?
so by what you said,you are humouring apc..what a foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
salford:

PDP should also probe APC when they get into power. Better they be probing each other than corporate to steal and do nothing at all.

No it isn't better, it is less worse. You only use better for two good things. But evil can only be worse or not as bad as the other. But better? No.

While this comment of yours is innocent and looks harmless, it's actually very dangerous.

Why must we settle for one of two evils?
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Blezhelsy:

I saw his sense of humor.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by Preffered: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

A honest question.

How will you see when sentiment and hatred has blinded the precious eyes God gave You. Senator Joshua Dariye who is presently in prison is a member of which political party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by adem30: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

A honest question.

May I remind you that 2 former governors in APC are presently in prison. Including an APC serving senator

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by KingLennon(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Blezhelsy:
Akpabio was probed by EFCC but the case died when he went to APC....
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by uchennaq(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Igbo man Efcc. How much does he want. Criminals everywhere
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by aspiring44: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
There is no one they will open their assess and flies won't perch on it.

Eni ti ile ba Mo ba ni barawo.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by midolian(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:
Just look at where Pachukwudi44 and Farahaideed have led this man. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by midolian(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
aspiring44:
There is no one they will open their assess and flies won't perch on it.

Eni ti ile ba Mo ba ni barawo.
Rubbish!

I hope you don't transfer this corruption induced mentality to your kids.

Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi by Cajal(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:
Just look at where Pachukwudi44 and Farahaideed have led this man. cheesy
.....na so...someone's role model

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH / Borno IPMAN Directs Members To Suspend Operations, Shut ALL Filling Stations / Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.