Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Do You Think Lagos Government Should Continue Using This System For The Roads? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Lagos Government Should Continue Using This System For The Roads? (303 Views)

In My Opinion, I Don't Think Lagos Has Progressed Since 1991. / President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Lagos Government Should Continue Using This System For The Roads? by mercyville: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
I was surprised when I saw that the palliative measures being used by Lagos state was totally washed onto the sides of the roads when getting down from the bridge at Fadeyi going to Maryland.Is there no better option than this wastage?

I happened to talk with a senior worker and took a few pix at Ojota where Julius Berger was doing same palliative thing The senior worker told me that it is temporary, I said that is why they termed it palliative. I told him that it would wash off with the slightest rain,he said..yes,"that is what we were told to do"....
I think Lagos state is just throwing money down the drain especially when the rains are here...

(1) (Reply)

We’re Ready For Them, Say NLC, TUC / Supreme Court Dismissed The Appeal Filled By The Pdp / Barutai Speaks On Operation Positive Identification (OPI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.