Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites (121003 Views)

Phoenix Picker - Order Goods From Offerup , Letgo , Ebay , Etc At Affordable Rat / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by wesley80(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
bukiemore:

Update on Nov 10 shipment

The shipment arrived Sat Nov 16th but still held with Customs due to the ongoing strike.
Kindly exercise more patience
Thank you
Thanks for your regular update and overall, top quality service. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 1:28am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=wesley80 post=84280199]
Thanks for your regular update and overall, top quality service. Keep up the good work.[/quote
It is highly appreciated.
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 1:57am On Nov 23, 2019
Nov 22nd Shipment

Henrixx
iPhone 8
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 7
iPhone XR
Samsung Galaxy S9

Baba Isaac (Hommertech smiley)
Lenovo flex 5

Callmeibironke
iPhone 7(red)

Kunle106
Samsung galaxy S9

Sheuns
Hp spectre x2

JemilAkin
MSI laptop

Mendy
iPhone 7

Anopheles
iPhone XS

Cutelukz
iPhone 11

Wolfenstein
iPhone XS Max

TheFlint1
Hp envy x360

InspectorMax
iPhone XR
iPhone XR
Iwatch series 4
Wireless charger
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 4:00am On Nov 23, 2019
iPhone XS Max picked up for Deebreeze

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hp pavilion X360 picked up for Blizzers

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 4:44am On Nov 25, 2019
MSI gaming laptop dropped off for David

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good afternoon all,

Thursday (thanksgiving) is a public holiday in the United States, hence there would be an early drop off for items in order for it to meet this week’s shipment.
Deadline for drop off with shipper is tomorrow by 1pm anything after then will wait till next week’s shipment.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2019
iPhone XR dropped off for InspectorMax

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2019
iPhone XS Max dropped off for InspectorMax

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
bukiemore:
Nov 15th shipment
Henrixx
iPhone X
Samsung s10+
Samsung galaxy note 8
iPhone 7splus(black)
iPhone 7splus
iPhone XS Max

Anopheles
iPhone Xmax pro

Wesley
IPhone X

Dara
iPhone X

InspectorMax
iPhone X

Omotolsy
Lenovo Laptop
Samsung Sd card
DVD drive

David
Alienware

Hommertech
Alienware

Shipment is ready for pick up, details will be sent individually via WhatsApp.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by omotolsy(m): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2019
Faster shipper, even with the custom's issue.
bukiemore:

Thank you
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 3:17am On Nov 27, 2019
iPhone X dropped off for InspectorMax

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by Mendy31: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
bukiemore:

Update on Nov 10 shipment

The shipment arrived Sat Nov 16th but still held with Customs due to the ongoing strike.
Kindly exercise more patience
Thank you

What of this
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mendy31:

What of this

Yet to be released.
Working on it
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 3:43am On Nov 28, 2019
iPhone 7 Plus picked up for feyisola

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by Sbawa(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2019
Recieved my Package yesterday. Though, it was a TLC deal i bought from a Nairalander. But seriously, Madam Bookie is really doing a great job, from the regular updates to fast replies on chats and even sendng chats to confirm whether yu've sent somebody to pick-up ur goods from her agent. Well done Ma, Pls keep up with the good work cheesy cheesy grin
bukiemore:

Thank you
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Sbawa:
Recieved my Package yesterday. Though, it was a TLC deal i bought from a Nairalander. But seriously, Madam Bookie is really doing a great job, from the regular updates to fast replies on chats and even sendng chats to confirm whether yu've sent somebody to pick-up ur goods from her agent. Well done Ma, Pls keep up with the good work cheesy cheesy grin

Gracias smiley
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2019
It’s thanksgiving in the US of A!!!turkey is now a scarce commodity as it is the main actor in today’s merriment.
Following is black fri and cyber Monday were you can get good deals on your gadgets, be on the look out!!
I doubt if any one would want to sell today but if you have a deal, I would reach out to the seller.

Let me quickly add this, the time difference is 7hrs meaning Nigeria is 7 hrs ahead of Dallas, Tx now
Thank you

You are invited to merry with us and good luck with the deals!!

3 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by Babaisaac(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2019
grin
bukiemore:
It’s thanksgiving in the US of A!!!turkey is now a scarce commodity as it is the main actor in today’s merriment.
Following is black fri and cyber Monday were you can get good deals on your gadgets, be on the look out!!
I doubt if any one would want to sell today but if you have a deal, I would reach out to the seller.

Let me quickly add this, the time difference is 7hrs meaning Nigeria is 7 hrs ahead of Dallas, Tx now
Thank you

You are invited to merry with us and good luck with the deals!!
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Iphone 11 picked up for Henrixx

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2019
iPhone 7 Plus picked up for Henrixx

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 2:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Hp Envy picked up for Emmanuelugo

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 2:40am On Nov 29, 2019
iPhone XR dropped off for cutelukz

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by siegfried99(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2019
Cool
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by greentimbs: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Good morning all, this is Bode. As most of you all know, i am your go-to guy for packages from Chicago (qdlvy), Atlanta ( yalhaji ) and (recently)Dallas (bukiemore) when they arrive Nigeria. Well, this is just to notify the general public that i am no longer responsible for the handling of pick ups from Dallas (bukiemore). I introduced her to the thread and also vouched for her even weeks before she came onboard. But, henceforth, i am not longer liable for any transaction with the mentioned picker. Whoever deals with her does so at his/her own risk. Over time since i began receiving items for you guys, i have been able to build good relationships with almost everyone i have dealt with and I appreciate you all. Thank you all

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by wildchild1: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2019
greentimbs:
Good morning all, this is Bode. As most of you all know, i am your go-to guy for packages from Chicago (qdlvy), Atlanta ( yalhaji ) and (recently)Dallas (bukiemore) when they arrive Nigeria. Well, this is just to notify the general public that i am no longer responsible for the handling of pick ups from Dallas (bukiemore). I introduced her to the thread and also vouched for her even weeks before she came onboard. But, henceforth, i am not longer liable for any transaction with the mentioned picker. Whoever deals with her does so at his/her own risk. Overtime since i began receiving items for you guys, i have been able to build good relationships with almost everyone i have dealt with and I appreciate you all. Thank you all

Bode can you give a little background of what actually transpired? why are you no longer liable for any transaction knowing fully well that you introduced her to this business and that people transacted with her simply because you vouched for her.
Kindly shed more light on it, thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by dealhunter(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2019
greentimbs:
Good morning all, this is Bode. As most of you all know, i am your go-to guy for packages from Chicago (qdlvy), Atlanta ( yalhaji ) and (recently)Dallas (bukiemore) when they arrive Nigeria. Well, this is just to notify the general public that i am no longer responsible for the handling of pick ups from Dallas (bukiemore). I introduced her to the thread and also vouched for her even weeks before she came onboard. But, henceforth, i am not longer liable for any transaction with the mentioned picker. Whoever deals with her does so at his/her own risk. Overtime since i began receiving items for you guys, i have been able to build good relationships with almost everyone i have dealt with and I appreciate you all. Thank you all
tell us what really happen, thank you..
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by greentimbs: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
wildchild1:

Bode can you give a little background of what actually transpired? why are you no longer liable for any transaction knowing fully well that you introduced her to this business and that people transacted with her simply because of you vouched for her.
Kindly shed more light on it, thank you.
Well, as you all know, she came onboard last month, and you all can testify that i sent a broadcast to some of you telling you about her coming onboard.. i vouched for her and also told you she’s a very good lady. I would not really want to talk about our terms and how she came by, but, i can say she is a friend. The main purpose of this business is for mutual benefit (chop make i chop) and everyone would be happy. Although i guess she (bukiemore) wasn’t cool with it because she rebuffed all the terms from the onset. Her first shipment was received by me but i realised her impatience when i got the shipment, i told her to relax because she’s new in the business.. when the first pickup came , she told me Wesley08 (if i am not wrong) had been trying to reach me and that I wasn’t taking his calls but i told her i do take all my calls and I reached out to wesley08 myself on WhatsApp and the issue was resolved. Only for her to be telling me she isn’t enjoying my logistics services and all that (first Shipment o). I told her madam, relax. I know these guys, you don’t know them yet. Yalhaji too that came through me and she has never complained and i can say that we have a very good business relationship.. even with you guys, we have never had issues before.. to cut this short, before her shipment arrived this week, people had been asking if her items had arrived and i told them I wasn’t sure and that I would ask her. I asked her and she said “ Morning Bode, which of the shipment?
Well, nobody called me to complain cos I have been updating .
Yes, Nov 15th shipment has arrived and my bro is picking up for me”
I told myself your brother, really? I vouched for you, not your brother! Was that the agreement? ‘ Someone even asked her why she would do that and she said ‘people were complaining I don’t take calls and I reject calls when they call for pickups’.. you guys should please testify to this if it’s true or not. She said ‘it is to serve everyone better’.. without even telling me shiit. I asked her if her brother would be the one receiving items from her henceforth, but she’s gone mute since i asked. Your brother didn’t bring you into this pick up biz, i did. He didn’t vouch for you, i did. He didn’t hype you on the thread and through broadcasts, i did. So where is the change and attitude coming from? As it is, i thought it necessary to wash my hands off in case of any dealings that might go wrong. Na me una sabi, no be bukiemore. And she’s obviously all about the money without any consideration.. not like i even make 5% of money realized, like most of you would believe. So i wash my hands off from here. Thanks

14 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by quam9997(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Who can help me setup my offer up account please.. I need Phone number verification
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
greentimbs:

Good afternoon everyone.

My attention was brought to this, for the records Bode did not bring me into this business.

For clarity sake, Yahalaji introduced this business to me and i was interested because i saw it as something i could do and she also told me Bode was her item receiver.

My decision to switch item receiver is best know in details to me. In all humility, I believe I have the absolute right to pick who my item receiver should be. What matters is that my customers are satisified(items are available for pickup).

I am committed to serving all my customers in/with 100% respect and dedication.

Kindly disregard any indirect message which subtly corrupt my integrity as a picker for you all.

Thank you All.

9 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by wildchild1: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
greentimbs:

Well, as you all know, she came onboard last month, and you all can testify that i sent a broadcast to some of you telling you about her coming onboard.. i vouched for her and also told you she’s a very good lady. I would not really want to talk about our terms and how she came by, but, i can say she is a friend. The main purpose of this business is for mutual benefit (chop make i chop) and everyone would be happy. Although i guess she (bukiemore) wasn’t cool with it because she rebuffed all the terms from the onset. Her first shipment was received by me but i realised her impatience when i got the shipment, i told her to relax because she’s new in the business.. when the first pickup came , she told me Wesley08 (if i am not wrong) had been trying to reach me and that I wasn’t taking his calls but i told her i do take all my calls and I reached out to wesley08 myself on WhatsApp and the issue was resolved. Only for her to be telling me she isn’t enjoying my logistics services and all that (first Shipment o). I told her madam, relax. I know these guys, you don’t know them yet. Yalhaji too that came through me and she has never complained and i can say that we have a very good business relationship.. even with you guys, we have never had issues before.. to cut this short, before her shipment arrived this week, people had been asking if her items had arrived and i told them I wasn’t sure and that I would ask her. I asked her and she said “ Morning Bode, which of the shipment?
I told myself your brother, really? I vouched for you, not your brother! Was that the agreement? ‘ Someone even asked her why she would do that and she said ‘people were complaining I don’t take calls and I reject calls when they call for pickups’.. you guys should please testify to this if it’s true or not. She said ‘it is to serve everyone better’.. without even telling me shit. I asked her if her brother would be the one receiving items from her henceforth, but she’s gone mute since i asked. Your brother didn’t bring you into this pick up biz, i did. He didn’t vouch for you, i did. He didn’t hype you on the thread and through broadcasts, i did. So where is the change and attitude coming from? As it is, i though it necessary to wash my hands off in case of any dealings that might go wrong. Na me una sabi, no be bukiemore. And she’s obviously all about the money without any consideration.. not like i even make 10% of money realized, like most of you would believe. So i wash my hands off from here. Thanks

I've always said it and until we change our orientation, things would not be better in this country, you know why? Greed.

I wanted the accused to come up with a reply/defence as she was last seen online at 1:19pm but i guess she doesnt have a rebuttal making the case a prima facie one. Madam picker, the only reason people are patronizing you is because of Bode who introduced and vouched for you, if you wanted to test your integrity, you should have opened the thread without him and see what you can make of it.

From Bode's comments so far It's obvious the picker is only interested in herself and her siblings making money off this business right from the get go. She only used Bode as a ladder to climb to the top and now she's almost at the top, she feels she is big enough to discard him, typical naija mentality, people will call you to coman eat somewhere but when they're fortunate to make a few connect there, they back stab the person that brought them to circle.

Bode - this is for you, i'm surprised you didnt have a concrete business arrangement with these pickers, for every picker or anyone that have planted a picker in any city, there's always a certain % given to the person that initiated the idea, you can see what doing it for friendship has brought about, na you be her friend, madam integrity no be your friend oo.

To every every buyer on this thread, it would be appropriate to call a spade a spade. #iStandWithBode #JusticeForBode

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by Ezemoses42(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
greentimbs:

I told myself your brother, really? I vouched for you, not your brother! Was that the agreement? ‘ Someone even asked her why she would do that and she said ‘people were complaining I don’t take calls and I reject calls when they call for pickups’.. you guys should please testify to this if it’s true or not. She said ‘it is to serve everyone better’.. without even telling me shit. I asked her if her brother would be the one receiving items from her henceforth, but she’s gone mute since i asked. Your brother didn’t bring you into this pick up biz, i did. He didn’t vouch for you, i did. He didn’t hype you on the thread and through broadcasts, i did. So where is the change and attitude coming from? As it is, i though it necessary to wash my hands off in case of any dealings that might go wrong. Na me una sabi, no be bukiemore. And she’s obviously all about the money without any consideration.. not like i even make 10% of money realized, like most of you would believe. So i wash my hands off from here. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply)

Watch 33 Dstv Channel Free On Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decoder / How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) / Mobile Phones Prices Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.