Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites (120903 Views)

Phoenix Picker - Order Goods From Offerup , Letgo , Ebay , Etc At Affordable Rat / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by wildchild1: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
bukiemore:

Good afternoon everyone.

My attention was brought to this, for the records Bode did not bring me into this business.

For clarity sake, Yahalaji introduced this business to me and i was interested because i saw it as something i could do and she also told me Bode was her item receiver.

My decision to switch item receiver is best know in details to me. In all humility, I believe I have the absolute right to pick who my item receiver should be. What matters is that my customers are satiified (items are available for pickup).

I am committed to serving all my customers in/with 100% respect and dedication.

Kindly disregard any indirect message which subtly corrupt my integrity as a picker for you all.

Thank you All.

Yalhaji did not tell me about you, Bode did and i'm 100% sure he was the same person that told others too. By telling us, he vouched for you and automatically qualifies as your logistics person. As such, Bode is the plug here, under a normal circumstance, he should be entitled to some percentage of whatever you are making. Wait, do you think the 500 naira people are paying to pick their items is supposed to cover for the whole idea he shared to you and Yalhaji? Guess what some people dont even pay this money, or you think the logistics fee you give him is enough? Idea = Money, as an IT person, i have seen idea owners aka developers take 70% while investors take 30% and vice versa, it all boils down to agreement, whats good for both parties and what each of the party is bringing to the table.

On this pick up business, some people who introduced their family members/friends were sharing 50/50, some did 40/60 etc depending on the circumstances around it, its supposed to be i scratch your back, you scratch mine too. I will tell you point blank, you erred by taking away logistics from Bode and it only shows that you are an INGRATE. You guys do not even have a concrete agreement because Bode was being friendly and naive, still you went ahead to take away the only thing he could gain from you and gave it to your brother, madam integrity thats selfishness.

I will suggest you take a moment and have a rethink, put yourself in Bode's shoe.

#iStandWithBode #JusticeForBode

15 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by wildchild1: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
It would be a shame if those that have patronized her would not say anything and pass like its nothing. I see lotta of you viewing.

Shame on ya'll. Big shame.

8 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by Jones363: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
wildchild1:
It would be a shame if those that have patronized her would not say anything and pass like its nothing. I see lotta of you viewing.

well I think picker should settle this with bode because he vouched for you and he is I repeat he is the reason why people are patronizing you
Secondly Mrs picker trust me all these drama ain't good in your thread. Wildchild please and please take it easy I believe it's gonna be resolved amicably. Thank you
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by Kreamie(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Madam, this isn’t nice..you’re still relatively new in this and one thing I believe is what goes around comes back around.

You need to sort this out with Bode. Bode is a great guy that has great customer relationship with most of your clients. He showed you the ropes, vouched for you and boom, you want to cut him off?

You never bite the hands that feed/fed you (so to speak). This is my humble contribution.

Meanwhile... I perceive OMOTOLSY is typing an epistle...Lecture is brother smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by dealhunter(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
bukiemore:

Good afternoon everyone.

My attention was brought to this, for the records Bode did not bring me into this business.

For clarity sake, Yahalaji introduced this business to me and i was interested because i saw it as something i could do and she also told me Bode was her item receiver.

My decision to switch item receiver is best know in details to me. In all humility, I believe I have the absolute right to pick who my item receiver should be. What matters is that my customers are satisified(items are available for pickup).

I am committed to serving all my customers in/with 100% respect and dedication.

Kindly disregard any indirect message which subtly corrupt my integrity as a picker for you all.

Thank you All.
Good day madam picker,Bode actually message me about you not yahalji,yahalji is a very cool,calm and mature lady to transact business with,but the fact still remains that she never told any one either on the thread or through message about you,it was Bode that sent message to everyone of us,and vouch for you on the thread!....

I disagree with you about the point you raised about Bode,nobody ever complain about Bode for not picking calls or reply messages, I still went to his house yesterday to pick my item, he was on ground to release my item and we chatted before going there...

What you did is not cool at all,its shows what you can do in the future,it shows you are not reliable,not up to two months, you left someone that introduce to a business, bringing in your own brother,too bad!

I had a similar experience with one of our pickers few months ago,I introduced the guy to cars importation business, taught him how to buy from street in USA,how to buy from sites, and how to bid on copart and cars.com,I even taught him how to clear cars in Nigeria....I wasted my data to show him prices of cars in Nigeria, I even went further to send pictures of already in Nigeria cars,I showed him where to repair, paint and sell... I told him that I can handle the clearing, repairing and selling, he agreed and promised to carry me along...months later,I message him how far,to my surprise, he said his brother just clear a car on his behalf..... He even boosted that he had a lot of cars to ship to Nigeria because he wanted to go into Uber business.... Since then, naaa look,I dey look....#istandWithBode!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by frinx: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
He reached out to me too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by Nicerazor(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good day guys...it’s quite unfortunate this is happening and as stated by some deal buyers Bode introduced the picker as regards the pick up. What I see here is ‘communication gap’ btw the picker and Bode which can go a long way to cause issues. There must have been a prior notification or discussion as regards change of items receiver. Mr Bode is aggrieved coz he wasn’t carried along and this is not good for your business coz he actually sent broadcast to everyone of us about Texas pick up and we were all happy. Pls you guys should sort this out amicably instead of going at daggers drawn. Both parties should eat the humble pie.
Best Regards

2 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by sobastical: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
wildchild1:

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by GadgetInstinct: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
This doesn’t look good. I remember Bode spoke to me about this some days back when i went to pick some items, but never knew it would get to this stage. But i hope it get settled in jiffy even though madam picker Bleep up. You can’t sideline the Man who brought you into the game for the benefits of your family. But from Madam picker explanation above, it doesn’t look like it’s about issh with Wesley08but it looks more like she never wanted bode to handle the logistics from the onset, she only see the Wesley08 as the opportunity to take the job away from Bode, but i can tell you it has backfired. If the only person who can vouch for you pull out, trust me no deal hunter will trust you with their stuffs anymore. This stuff no be family matter. Without Bode you’ll still be struggling to get someone to vouch for. There are others who had opened pickup threads and whose intentions are genuine, but because they have no trusted source to vouch for them, they closed down their threads, which would’ve been your case had Bode vouched for you. madam picker stay humble and make time to settle with Bode, you see those dishing out likes to your post are just passengers. No be dem dey patronised, so dont get carried away. Even Wesley who happens to be genesis of the whole issh isn’t saying anything. So just settle with Bode. Either way it’s still a win win for Bode. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by Kunle106(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
this is not a good one, given that the thread is not even up to two months. Can both parties come to an agreement on this, I guess the issue is that the agreement wasn't stated clearly ab initio.

1 Like

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by omicpet(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
A business relationship such as this has to be symbiotic , it’s with all verifiable proof that greentimbs did a lot of groundwork making sure this thread comes alive , @bukiemore and @greentimbs you should call a parley and resolve this , both parties should shift ground . Tank u

2 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by GadgetInstinct: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
omicpet:
A business relationship such as this has to be symbiotic , it’s with all verifiable proof that greentimbs did a lot of groundwork making sure this thread comes alive , @bukiemore and @greentimbs you should call a parley and resolve this , both parties should shift ground . Tank u
you mean parte after parte? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by Kreamie(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
More like Parley after Parley wink
GadgetInstinct:

1 Like

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by omicpet(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
GadgetInstinct:

@greentimbs I think you should just forget the matter and let go jere, life goes on bro , you’d be surprised at what God ho do for you .
cool
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by Theflint1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pretty much everything that needs to be said has been said already so Bukiemore please do the right thing. You might not know the value of a vouch in this space but just so you know, it means a whole lot... Greentimbs took the risk to stand as vouch for you and it's only fair he gets his due.

There might have been some lapse in communication but @Bukiemore I'm sure you understand everything now.

1 Like

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by omotolsy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmmm.....

First things first, when there is a dispute listen to both sides. If the other party refuses to say it all then there is more to it. Insist to hear the details so you understand before you judge. If you cannot get the other party's details please do not judge so as not to further complicate a complicated issue.

I have told Bode i am not in support of the open explanation and all, God is our source of everything we can ever have or be. If one door closes another opens. It is good to put up a disclaimer but that should be it.

I feel i seem to be quite close enough to the 3 parties well mentioned and i know the whole details but i have chosen to guide my expression.

(Please in wisdom understand what i have said above).

There is actually no way both parties can continue business together because it has gone beyond that, not just because bukky's brother has been engaged but certainly because we have in a way further complicated it.

As long as Bukky continues to build trust in the hearts of her customers, she will continue to be in business while Bode will continue to excel in all his endeavors.

Please let us let things be and all will be fine naturally.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
iWatch series 3 dropped off for Sheelay

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Iwatch series 4 dropped off for Sheelay

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
bukiemore:
Nov 10,shipment

Steve
Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen 2

Cvesta
Microsoft surface Pro 6,pen, keyboard and box
Hp pavilion 14 convertible touchscreen
Microsoft Surface Pro and Case

Inspector max
Item iPhone XR and charger

Henrixx
iPhone XS Max and charger
Samsung galaxy S10
iPhone X and otterbox

Gmendy
iPhone XS Max 256gb

Yalhaji
Samsung tab

JemilAkin
Alienware gaming laptop
Dell G7 gaming laptop

Baadal
Samsung S10+

Shipment is finally ready for pick up
Details will be sent via WhatsApp individually.
Thank you
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by wesley80(m): 1:13am On Nov 30, 2019
How odd is it to be supposedly at the centre of a controversy without getting an actual mention? I believe the long and short have been said but let me for what it's worth, set my part of the record straight especially as one perhaps ignorant person already disingenuously said I "started the ish".
I had an item in what was i think Picker's first shipment and she'd reached out to me with the number to call and code as usual. I got around to call late in the evening and my call wasn't picked up and I felt it was perhaps because my timing was off so I put off the call till the next morning hoping I'll have a pick up address and make a quick detour to pick it up from work. Sadly, each time I called, it either didn't go through and when it did, the call dropped - I still have my entire call log for that day. So I reached out to shipper explaining to her I was having difficulties getting her pick up person explaining I needed to know the location so I could plan a time to pick it up. At this time, I didn't know Bode whom I already knew and had a good relationship with was the one handling her shipment. She promised to reach him and get back which she did in a few minutes and asked me to call back. I tried a couple times more until it eventually did and he was apologetic maintaining the calls actually never came through. It was after he told me the pick up location I realized who he was and he called me back after our initial conversation to be sure I was the one that had problems reaching him and further apologized. The issue was trivial at worse and couldn't possibly have been the reason for anything.
On the issue proper, it's impossible not to understand why Bode feels suckered by the turn of events - anyone would feel same. But in the absence of a formal agreement, it is what it is and the best one can do is move on like Dealhunter. More like when people choose to do good out of the goodness of their heart - you don't expect a reward in return. A gracious recipient would feel obligated to pay you back but it's not always the case. Like the picker said, she does reserve the right to choose whom to do business with under circumstances we may or may not be aware of. Finally, I can only urge those weighing in to tune down their language cos maybe, just maybe this issue could still be amicably resolved.

5 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 2:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Alienware laptop dropped off for Steve

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nov 29th Shipment

Debreze

iPhone XS Max

InspectorMax

IPhone X
iPhone XR
iPhone XS Max

Blizzers
Hp pavilion x360

David
MSI laptop
Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 5:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Iwatch series 3 dropped off for Sheelay

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 5:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Iwatch series 5 dropped off for InspectorMax

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 5:42am On Dec 01, 2019
iPhone 7plus dropped off for Sheelay

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 5:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Acer predator Helios 300 picked up for JemilAkin

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 5:46am On Dec 02, 2019
Iphone 11 picked up for Henrixx

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 5:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Hp pavilion dropped off for Steve

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 5:49am On Dec 02, 2019
Acer Predator Triton 500 picked for TheFlint1

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Good evening all and happy new month!

Please be reminded that the drop off for this week will be Thursday 5th of December . All items needs tobe picked up by Wednesday in order for it to go with this week’s shipment.

Thank you all and enjoy the rest of the day.

We ship every week

3 Likes

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
iPhone 11 (UNLOCKED) dropped off for Btrocky09

1 Share

Re: Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites by bukiemore: 1:21am On Dec 03, 2019
2 pieces of hp pavilion gaming laptop picked up for Ilerioluwa02

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply)

Watch 33 Dstv Channel Free On Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decoder / How To Speed Up Your 3g Modem Reception(for Faster Browsing)(free Videos Inside) / Mobile Phones Prices Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.