Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi (3620 Views)

Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" / Farooq Kperogi Banned From Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by terroristbuhari: 2:28am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83346166:
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

END OF THREAD!
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by terroristbuhari: 2:44am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83346184:

Farook is a liar from hell from day one.
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by stonemasonn: 4:59am On Oct 22, 2019
festacman:
Liar!
Farooq Kperogi lied that Buhari is a great womanizer but how come at every point in time, he has one wife where he is religiously and culturally entitled to 4 wives.

Farooq Kperogi lied that if you leave your girlfriend or sister with Buhari, he is likely to get them pregnant before you return but how come Buhari has no known love child till date.

Farouq Kperogi, you see your life. undecided
That was a statement from Sobowale not Kperogi.
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by omenka(m): 5:55am On Oct 22, 2019
b3llo:
Sai Baba..... Baba for the ladies!
grin
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by Afamed: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2019
stonemasonn:
That was a statement from Sobowale not Kperogi.
The liar without memory will soon apologize now

‘I apologize and have learned my lesson…’ – US Journalism Professor Kperogi moans for spreading fake news

Farooq Kperogi, the US-based journalist and media scholar who was reported yesterday byParkchester Times for spreading fake news about Boko Haram Massacre in Nigeria, has apologized to the public via his Facebook timeline.

In his lengthy note tagged 'My Story about this Fake Photo’, Kperogi accepted he was emotionally carried away by the picture, and that led to his careless and swift lapse of judgement, which he regretted that it gave room for supporters of President Muhamadu Buhari to nail him.

‘This photo you see here touched me deeply, so I shared it on Twitter, where I am now more active…,’ said Kperogi.

‘I thought the photo was real. It turned out, however, that it was screenshot from a Hausa movie and had nothing to do with the current massacre of our soldiers by Boko Haram terrorists,’ added the Associate Professor of Journalism and Emerging Media.

Kperogi further claimed that he couldn’t detect that the photo was fake because he had never watched any Hausa movies before, and that he was misled by those who had shared it before him on Twitter.

‘I have never watched a Hausa movie in my entire life, so I have no familiarity with the faces of the actors in the photo. My reverse image search didn’t yield any result that indicated that the photo was from a Hausa movie. Plus, the poor quality of the photo convinced me that it was inexpertly shot from a grainy video,’ said Kperogi.

‘Before sharing it, I did a quick reverse image search, but the images I got led me to other shares on Twitter,’ Kperogi added.

Having apologized for spreading the fake news, Kperogi noted that he had learned his lesson, which perhaps would strengthen him to carefully continue to fight for justice, most especially, for Nigerians.

‘I apologize and have learned my lesson, but I won't relent in my struggle for a better Nigeria,’ Kperogi concluded.
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by amaechi1: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2019
lilytender:
Yes, it is very obvious, that is why Buhari has so many wives and concubines like Atikuchukwu and Obasanjo. Professor Farooq Kperogi is suffering from mental imbalance. I think it is generational, he must have inherited it from his father.
Reputable Professors would be ashamed that this gentle man is a Prof.
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by lilytender: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari the Fraud

Oh! You are not bold to say Buhari is dead again? I understand, you do not want to go the way others that have said so go. Several people that said Buhari is dead have been buried themselves while Buhari is taking a new wife. Even Nnamdi Cownu's mother too is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by sweetonugbu: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2019
What is the big deal of him being a womanizer,every man has his own weakness,though I was never his fan yesterday nor today,I am not closed minded about tomorrow
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by Aboki99(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2019
That it is the very Farooq Kperogi who once lectured in Kadpoly and was very notorious for the same crime he's now accusing others of committing confirms to me that the propensity of human beings for hypocracy is limitlessly unlimited! God of wonders! Kperogi of all people is now pontificating about adultery and fornication! Talk of a pot calling kettle black? No, it is a charcoal calling snow black! Tell that to the birds, Farooq!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by godliman: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2019
Khaleell001:

Whoever accepts this hot-air needs to have his or her brain examined.

If Buhari was such it won't be hidden.
Buhari is a rare Hausa Fulani man.
Atiku was known for this.
OBJ was known for this
But because the confused,deluded and ever petty professor thinks his lie-ridden articles will be accepted by foolish and gullible simpletons he decided to write anyways.
Thank God we have sensible people who read and scrutinize claims before they are spread by fools and accepted by ignoramuses.
You assumed you made sense but what you don't know you don't know. Dont be too sure
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by Khaleell001(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2019
godliman:
You assumed you made sense but what you don't know you don't know. Dont be too sure

If you claim I am assuming,bring your facts.
A man can not pretend till he gets to his 70s and you think these are assumptions because many of you don't think but wait for someone to do the thinking for you.

I know I will not make sense to those who don't have it(sense).
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2019
So the first question to ask is, for a man who is culturally and religiously entitled to have 4 wives or more, how many wives does he have?

Another good question to ask is, does he have kids outside of his legal marriage?

A rabid philanderer who can't keep it in his pants will definitely have one or two kids out of wedlock, case in point Davido, Wizkid, Obasanjo, Atiku etc.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by Khaleell001(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

A man that portrays himself as who is not is fraud!!!!

Buhari portrays himself as Mr integrity but has no iorta of integrity in him

Portrays himself a non promiscuous man while in reality he is a legendary womanizer .

Overall overall he is a fraudster

I thought as educated as you are,you had the capacity to detect lies from truth even though their are about your sworn enemy, but no; I can clearly see that you lost it long ago.

A man will pretend into his 70s that he is not a womaniser?
Who says such?

Wait a moment, what kind of food do your people consume?
Because we are told "you are what you eat"

It seems from what I can glean from your numerous quotes that many of you who hate this man without reasoning feed on a bowl of stupidity and outright imbecility when you start typing those rubbish that comes from your oxygen deprived brains.

in the game of arguments,facts triumphs not insults and illogical submissions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by Ventura1: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2019
festacman:
Liar!
Farooq Kperogi lied that Buhari is a great womanizer but how come at every point in time, he has one wife where he is religiously and culturally entitled to 4 wives.

Farooq Kperogi lied that if you leave your girlfriend or sister with Buhari, he is likely to get them pregnant before you return but how come Buhari has no known love child till date.

Farouq Kperogi, you see your life. undecided

Farooq Kperogi only share an excerpt from Dr. Dele Sobowale’s book titled, LETTING A THOUSAND FLOWERS BLOOM (IBRAHIM B. BABANGIDA 1985 – 1992), did he claim he caught Buhari womanizing?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by festacman(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Ventura1:

Farooq Kperogi only share an excerpt from Dr. Dele Sobowale’s book titled, LETTING A THOUSAND FLOWERS BLOOM (IBRAHIM B. BABANGIDA 1985 – 1992), did he claim he caught Buhari womanizing?
I am not daft. What topic is he writing on to warrant quoting Dr. Dele Sobowale? In whose write-up is Dr. Dele Sobowale quoted?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by FarahAideed: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Khaleell001:

I thought as educated as you are,you had the capacity to detect lies from truth even though their are about your sworn enemy, but no; I can clearly see that you lost it long ago.

A man will pretend into his 70s that he is not a womaniser?
Who says such?

Wait a moment, what kind of food do your people consume?
Because we are told "you are what you eat"

It seems from what I can glean from your numerous quotes that many of you who hate this man without reasoning feed on a bowl of stupidity and outright imbecility when you start typing those rubbish that comes from your oxygen deprived brains.

in the game of arguments,facts triumphs not insults and illogical submissions.

Ahh ahh all these for me because of Buhari? Read your unbecoming comment again and realise that you are guilty of all you wrote there
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by EtovalRealEst: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Why will you leave your girlfriend or sister with him alone,doesn't he have blood in his veins... Abeg talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by somehow: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2019
CeterisXVII:

If a man is a womaniser it is NOT compulsory that he must marry them. After all, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? undecided
I thought the article will contain names and instances of the alleged

mtchew

This article is for fools with no brain power

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by Khaleell001(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

Ahh ahh all these for me because of Buhari? Read your unbecoming comment again and realise that you are guilty of all you wrote there
ok
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by jayextra(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
“But leave your girlfriend or sister with him and you might return to find her pregnant.’ grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi by godliman: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2019
Khaleell001:

If you claim I am assuming,bring your facts.
A man can not pretend till he gets to his 70s and you think these are assumptions because many of you don't think but wait for someone to do the thinking for you.

I know I will not make sense to those who don't have it(sense).
Yea may be I don't have sense but I know I am very sensible have a good day

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Concept Of Belonging To An 'Ethnic Group' Is UnAfrican. Discuss. / The Shameful Obi Cubana Cow Meat Stampede Video They Didn't Show You! / Arewa Twitter Blasts Bashir Ahmad For Asking Nigerians To Vote Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.