Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them (16105 Views)

Common Real Estate Investment Myths Debunked / Common Real Estate Investment Myths Debunked / Please Avoid This Land Investment Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by dejolly(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2019
*Product Of The Day*

*_Gracias Emerald Estate, Abijo_*

It is no longer news that Abijo is the next big thing happening on the Lekki-Epe Expressway axis, after Ajah and Sangotedo. The rate of developmental activities going on here is unprecedented. And the cost of acquiring a plot of land here has gone up to as much as N8m per plot.

However, we are bringing you a flash sale on our newly launched *Gracias Emerald Estate* located right opposite the Abijo GRA.
The estate is designed to merge nature with architectural masterpieces. A feeling of home away from home, is what you get in this ultra modern estate.

NEIGHBOURHOOD:
Caleb British International School
Abijo GRA
Corona International Schools
Greensprings Schools
Lufasi Park
Novare Mall ShopRite

*PRICE:* 600sqms (N4.8m - Outright -All Inclusive)
*PRICE:* 400sqms (N3.8m - Outright - All Inclusive)

*TITLE:* Excision in Process (KL-9726)

This is the cheapest you can get in that axis.

The rush has begun....

Lock down your own plot today with N2.5m initial deposit

For further inquiries, inspection and purchase, call 08037699996

Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Ademat7(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2019
SEGLIZ:

the one you tag 300 sqm, what is the state, a plot, half a plot or what?
do deal in abeokuta?
My dad has two plots in Ewekoro local Govt, light is already in d area. Easy access to surveyors cos I hv them as friends
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Ademat7(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2019
ambient:
If you are a well connected agent in port Harcourt that can help me sell off my house contact me.
How much is my share?
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by freethesheeple(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Viktoreze:
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.

Land investment myths are popular for inducing tension, anxiety, and confusion. Am I too young to invest in property? Are property investments safe? What if the prices fall? Do I need a lot of money to buy land? These are the kind of questions that clouds our minds when it comes to investing inland. Although these land investment myths are false. Below are some popular myths and the fact of land investment in Nigeria.

Wealth is a requirement

There is no iota of truth in this statement. The truth is that you don't need to have all the billions before you can afford to invest in real estate.

Buying Land Is Not Simple And Straightforward

This is a myth that real estate experts have taken up the responsibility to correct; buying land requires proper due diligence but this does not mean it is a complicated process. When you want to buy land, you have to be very thorough to ensure you avoid issues in the future. there are processes to be followed which in itself are not burdensome but rather to help clear your doubts on your investment.

You need a lot of experience to be a real estate investor

Experience comes with practice. you won’t be experienced when you first start out as an investor. what better way is there to get really good at your new skill than by practice.

Buying land at a cheap cost is all that matters

The idea that when buying land, the only thing that matters is its affordability is one of the most popular land investment myths in Nigeria. In the real estate sector, it is possible to buy land that cost you a lot of money yet comes with the possibility of giving you a high return on your investment.

Thank you. �

promo....how much u paid bro
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Chukapage(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2019
flexyrule:
Real Estate is business for the chicken hearted.
The greater the risk, the greater the reward.

Realnestate becomes an option when so much money has already been made...
you are 100% correct! Oil dey your head brother because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you!
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by iammarvellux(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2019
Good one...

Here IS an opportunity for you to own a property you can call your own, as we offer you at a HIGHLY DISCOUNTED prices..

Check out on the property promo discount pictures below, Make a choice of any of the property of your choice and get back to us.

For quick response click the whatsapp link chat below and lets chat. See more info buy clicking on the facebook page link below too. We are Sales Craft Ltd, also listen to us live every Tuesdays and wednesdays on inspiration 92.3 FM Lagos.

Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by iammarvellux(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Check out on the property promo discount pictures below, Make a choice of any of the property of your choice and get back to us.

For quick response click the whatsapp link chat below and lets chat. See more info buy clicking on the facebook page link below too. We are Sales Craft Ltd, also listen to us live every Tuesdays and wednesdays on inspiration 92.3 FM Lagos.

Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by OreoPaschal(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2019
duality:

I want to buy, I don't have much money. If you know how much I have, you may advise I don't buy.

What should I do?

Considering the amount I have, the location of the land may be years away from developing.

Will it be still secure up till that time?

What should I do

Dear Duality,

You can contact me on 09050644641 or send me an email paschal@farmpark.ng. We have best payment plans.

Regards.
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by OreoPaschal(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2019
ambient:
If you are a well connected agent in port Harcourt that can help me sell off my house contact me.

Hi, Drop your contact. I will reach you out.
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by OreoPaschal(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2019
SEGLIZ:

the one you tag 300 sqm, what is the state, a plot, half a plot or what?
do deal in abeokuta?

Dear Segliz,

You can drop your number or email me via paschal@farmpark.ng/09050644641. We have Land and estates developed in about 12states at the moment which Ogun is inclusive. Dry land in Lagos as well at affordable rates, in good areas and best payment plans you can think of.
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by SEGLIZ: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2019
OreoPaschal:

Dear Segliz,

You can drop your number or email me via paschal@farmpark.ng/09050644641. We have Land and estates developed in about 12states at the moment which Ogun is inclusive. Dry land in Lagos as well at affordable rates, in good areas and best payment plans you can think of.

0a7b0e8o7k8u4t3a4-1-5

1 Like

Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by taneez(f): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2019
Good job OP.
Real estate is real wink

I sell Luxury and affordable properties on Lagos mainland. Contact Ashilade & Associates through

1 Like

Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Kingsolar: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Viktoreze:
grin grin our company has many estates being built presently with 100s of thousands of subscribers who did extensive researches before buying so we can't just stop existing, smiles... Documents like a contract of sales, receipts of payment,allocation letter, Deed of assignment
Am just a novice in this n someone just call attention to a plot of land I e, 100 by 200 within Kaduna for 800k. This is something I have never done before and I don't know what and what I must be given and processes I must follow to claim rightful ownership and I won't lose my land. Pls pls pls

1 Like

Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Michdear(f): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Call /WhatsApp 08137508882

1 Like

Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by OreoPaschal(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kingsolar:

Am just a novice in this n someone just call attention to a plot of land I e, 100 by 200 within Kaduna for 800k. This is something I have never done before and I don't know what and what I must be given and processes I must follow to claim rightful ownership and I won't lose my land. Pls pls pls

Dear Kingsley,

Kindly send me a mail paschal@farmpark.ng or call 09050644641 or drop your phone number for a follow up. We will guide you in purchase of landed properties with proper documentation at the fastest growing location in Lagos, and 11 other states in Nigeria.
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by demmanuel78(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
�� Nova Park Estate
It’s located in a serene Environment on Igbogun community which is just few minutes drive from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. ��Proximity to other residential housing projects, #DangoteRefinery,Lekki Free trade zone , Eko Tourist Beach Resort, La-campaign Tropicana Resort. etc

Title: Registered Survey and Deed of assignment *Features
�� Good Road Network �� Gate House
�� Perimeter Fencing
�� Good Drainage System
�� Electricity �� Water Supply
Size: 600sqm(Full plot)
Initial deposit (NGN200,000)
Promo Price:Outright Payment(0-2months):NGN800,000
3months: NGN850,000
4-6months : NGN900,000

Size: 300sqm(Half plot)
Initial deposit (NGN200,000)
Promo Price Outright payment (0-2months):NGN475,000
3months :NGN525,000
4-6months : NGN575,000

Documentation: NGN200,000

Installment plan is available ��Focal point for investors.

Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Sprumbaba: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Viktoreze:
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.

Land investment myths are popular for inducing tension, anxiety, and confusion. Am I too young to invest in property? Are property investments safe? What if the prices fall? Do I need a lot of money to buy land? These are the kind of questions that clouds our minds when it comes to investing inland. Although these land investment myths are false. Below are some popular myths and the fact of land investment in Nigeria.

Wealth is a requirement

There is no iota of truth in this statement. The truth is that you don't need to have all the billions before you can afford to invest in real estate.

Buying Land Is Not Simple And Straightforward

This is a myth that real estate experts have taken up the responsibility to correct; buying land requires proper due diligence but this does not mean it is a complicated process. When you want to buy land, you have to be very thorough to ensure you avoid issues in the future. there are processes to be followed which in itself are not burdensome but rather to help clear your doubts on your investment.

You need a lot of experience to be a real estate investor

Experience comes with practice. you won’t be experienced when you first start out as an investor. what better way is there to get really good at your new skill than by practice.

Buying land at a cheap cost is all that matters

The idea that when buying land, the only thing that matters is its affordability is one of the most popular land investment myths in Nigeria. In the real estate sector, it is possible to buy land that cost you a lot of money yet comes with the possibility of giving you a high return on your investment.

Thank you. �

When Nairaland and Nigerian scammers scammed you finish, you will not invest In real estate. Was it not 10 to 14 years ago everyone sold us Mowe and Ibafo? Where are the lands and developments now.

It is now ibeju lekki's turn.

Even most of the big real estate companies and well known ones are scamming people.

You cannot advice me until you tell me how much you have lost.
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by showafrica(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dshocker:
So true..... 2 plots of land my dad was supposed to buy early 90's that was a chicken change to him then was sold to a bank for N200m in 2007

Did he faint?
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by showafrica(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
flexyrule:
Real Estate is business for the chicken hearted.
The greater the risk, the greater the reward.

Realnestate becomes an option when so much money has already been made...

You made so much sense... Either when enough money is made or when you are very tender (15yrs) and you don't know what to do with the money.
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Sirseedorf(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
hello

My brother has a quarter of land, and he's contemplating building a 3bedroom flat in it.

the question is, will it be enough for the 3bedroom structure?
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 3:40am On Nov 25, 2019
..“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
The days of this month will be joyful to you and beautiful to every member of your home. I wish you the best in all the endeavors you will adventuring through this month.This month is your month of unexplainable blessings because you will be encountering success all around. All the days of your life have been marked to have inestimable merriment. I wish you nothing less than the best month ever. Happy new month
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2019
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 5:06am On Jan 17, 2020
May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 3:10am On Jan 30, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Land Investment Myths And The Truth About Them by Viktoreze(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Commercial Property Really An Investment / 2-Storey Building Collapses In Calabar, 10 Rescued, 1 Missing (Video, Photos) / AVAILABLE PLOTS AT ALMOND GREEN ESTATE ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.