Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline (22757 Views)

Biochemistry Graduate Under Pressure To Study Nursing; Please Advise / Testimony:opera News Hub Is Scam Don't Fall For It And Be A Creator...see Proof / Man Calls Out Jason Njoku Of Irokotv Over "Workplace Pressure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by Nickshrapnel: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Delay isn't denial, but if you find yourself doing something rightly but not getting the desired result, perhaps it is time to stop and re-strategize.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by noob03saibot(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Goldencheese:

Awesome
f*cking awesome. I love how he wrote it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by Burgerlomo: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
SuperBlack:
I know one day Nigerian police will stop collecting bribe.

Dey deceive yahsef grin

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by Pangea: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Liftme:

Hard or smart? Anyway, I know of people who works tirelessly ,and their hustle never click.

My sister, na both o!
Hard, Smart and Persistent!
Know that the journey might be rough initially, never entertain surrender as a strategy, especially when you are doing the right thing, eventually, you will arrive at the Summit! cool
Working for others is good, start a business, nurture it like a flower and pray for the increase!

Crime is not a business o
Crime doesn't end well!

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by BerryAnny(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Newboss:
Timeline my ass! There's no such thing.

Pressure on you can change your current pace in achieving most of your goals.

You want to buy a penthouse in New York but all the people influencing you breathe in poverty and breathe out extreme poverty. Baba, migrate.

Goto Instagram and set your life on fire, you docile thing! Follow those who show off the most even if they are world renowned criminals.

Take the message and leave the messenger alone. Take what you need (the drive) and leave what you don't need (their means of getting the money). All you need is the drive. Imagine how you run when the adrenaline is high.

The pressure is the drive, the drive is the adrenaline of success. You won't even believe how you came up with that million dollar move

I wish I can like this more than once.
Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by santafe(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ayoswit:
Do what you can with what you have were you are. undecided

Exactly!. Also to read good books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by wizdomnzube(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nor be by power dey take dey stand pri.ck, calm down make you for nor carry last
Newboss:

You want to buy a penthouse in New York but all the people influencing you breathe in poverty and breathe out extreme poverty. Baba, migrate.

Goto Instagram and set your life on fire, you docile thing! Follow those who show off the most even if they are world renowned criminals.

Take the message and leave the messenger alone. Take what you need (the drive) and leave what you don't need (their means of getting the money). All you need is the drive. Imagine how you run when the adrenaline is high.

The pressure is the drive, the drive is the adrenaline of success. You won't even believe how you came up with that million dollar move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by Newboss(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
wizdomnzube:
Nor be by power dey take dey stand pri.ck, calm down make you for nor carry last

Dey there dey think say your life be like prick grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by Tonyspecial(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
MountainView:
He said one can't achieve everything in life, It's not true Bro

You may say here in Naija, but over there in the western world everything is already set for you, just the right mindset.

So, don't say you can't achieve everything
get sense bros, One can't achieve everything.....
Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by omoharry(f): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Clearly you have never been to the western world. The way reality will damage you en? "Everything already set for you", really?
Keep fantasising! Reality will wake you up!
I am sure what he meant to say is that the western world has the platform for people to pursue their dreams and achieve success way better than we have in Nigeria.

Nigeria has so many factors that will frustrate your effort in achieving your dream, especially in the areas of Education, business, research and other areas of human endeavor.Its only the resilient ones with thick skin that are able to pull it through under this harsh terrain

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by slimjosh231(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Newboss:

Careful please, you’re already trying to live on the fast lane, there’s nothing as shortcut to wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by Newboss(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
slimjosh231:
Careful please, you’re already trying to live on the fast lane, there’s nothing as shortcut to wealth.

No such things as fast lane. No such thing as shortcut to wealth. You set your target and go for it.

The stronger your drive, the quicker you'll hit your target. Focus

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by Dearlord(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
What a consolation!

How I wish I could turn back the hands of time and throttle more than I ever did, I could have been 1000X richer than I am today.

Many people failed to understand that life is dynamic. You should be able to convert every circumstance as a profit , don't sit down there praying and proclaiming an unmeritable blessing hoping to be delivered by poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by Baresco: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
emsco:

can you do for an adult too?
Yes sir
Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
villagecraft:
Na so

If you move past me, safe trip.

I dey come. Lanes plenty
also "them no dey flog late comer for success oh"

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Newboss:
[s] Timeline my ass! There's no such thing.

The pressure is the drive, the drive is the adrenaline of success. You won't even believe how you came up with that million dollar move [/s]
after typing this rubbish I sure say u go finally put your hand for bad thing
Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by Newboss(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
after typing this rubbish I sure say u go finally put your hand for bad thing

Typical Nigerian. Good luck with your bad thing
Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by tck2000(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Newboss:

You have a point though
Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by lyndaway(f): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Thanks you just encourage me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by munafav(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nice one bro..
Re: Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline by pramal: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
https://banksroutingnumber.com/chase-routing-near-me/

shortest route to find the bank routing number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju / Okorocha Sacks 3,000 Civil Servants / Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.