Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano (31213 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2019
References:
Former Governor of Kano State and the immediate past Senator representing Kano Central, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, was attacked by armed thugs who are yet to be identified in Kano, Monday.

The attack, which followed the former governor’s visit to his hometown, Madobi where he had gone to open a midwifery school, was said to have been carried out around the state underpass.

Eight persons were said to have been critically injured while several cars were damaged beyond recognition.

However, Hajiya Binta Sipikin, Kwankwaso’s media aide, linked the attack to thugs loyal to political opponents

She said, “This attack was preplanned because we were told that heavy-armed thugs were waiting under the bridge to attack us when we were coming from Madobi.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/just-in-armed-men-attack-kwankwaso/amp/

Ganduje and Buhari should know that they can't be in power forever. Las las 2023 which is by the corner....... Power is transient.
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by Ykc2(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
The children of the Northerners are eating their fathers Kikikikiki
By 2040 the North would have been deserted
Only wild animals and wilder men would remain
nothing sweet me more like what is going on in the north,shebi dem say dem be born to rule make we just dey look dem na dem go use dem hand distroy their zone,child wey talk say her mother will not sleep that child must not test sleeep oo

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by lilytender: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Can remember vividly what this Kwankwaso did to GEJ in 2014. He was very brutish and vile in utterances on how Nigeria belongs to few families of which GEJ 's family was non of them.

Today the BuhariApC he helped bring to power dey do correct bodywork on him.

Karma is a boo ..!

You are still crying over 2015 elections? That humiliation was too much to bear. Several of you became sad, miserable, depressed and suicidal. Even imPatience Jonathan must have tried suicide several times but failed. You will cry for long. We humiliated you in 2015, we disgraced you in 2019, in 2023, we will striped you all of Nigerian citizenship and make you take up Cameroonian citizenship. We are Yorubad , we are bad to idiots, we are the bad guys.
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by Neshietdebayzman(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2019
She said, “This attack was preplanned because we were told that heavy-armed thugs were waiting under the bridge to attack us when we were coming from
Madobi.

As one who was reared to adulthood in Kano, I say sorry sir for the attack in your home town. You impressed me as then governor of Kano. You what you could. I watched to see you win the PDP presidential flag for presidency, but the flag was given to Atiku who I never liked. I know if you had win it and also won the election, Nigeria would have been better.
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by nauto5: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2019
I see trouble
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by Unie30: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Nigeria politics.
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by jamiuazeez(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2019
its norm,nobody save in this country anymore.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

lol.
So a fresh generation of them will emerge the way it happened in Dubai.
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by MoIbrahim: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2019
See upbringing abeg grin

StaffofOrayan:
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by johnisaola(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2019
My God continue protecting my mentor kwankwaso am with u always/all the ways
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by Charly68: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
They are deconstructing the man politically little by little. His geed pushed him to his present state
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by chi4ik(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Princedapace:

What removed GEJ were two factors :

One, the northern born to rule elements felt he is using their own time to rule. They felt it was the time for north to rule. That was the major thing. Sit down with a northern politician, he feels that the entire Nigeria belongs to him. He is so power drunk and ready to settle anything in war front. Boko Haram was a tool used to discredit GEJ. It is a global known tactics. And GEJ had a lot of northerners in key positions, they all became sentimental and worked against him. The confusion he faced made it easy for people to lie to him and loot.

The second factor was the South west factor. South west is no different from northern leaders. They wanted more of their sons into GEJ govt. While GEJ had sizeable numbers of easterners and northerners in govt, south west became mad at this especially, the fact that he gave south easterners voices. South west forgot that they ruled for 8 good years uninterrupted.

This is why i have always preached about a system of govt that takes away the competition for power at the central level. The competition at the central level will only promote poor leadership, hatred and malice. I just wish we can get sense someday.
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by Yusman316(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

But you support Atiku, the number one PDP guy that supported Buhari to remove Jonathan? Mtshewwwww undecided
Nice response my guy. Some people believe they can deceive others by always changing the narrative.
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by armadeo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
References:
Former Governor of Kano State and the immediate past Senator representing Kano Central, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, was attacked by armed thugs who are yet to be identified in Kano, Monday.

The attack, which followed the former governor’s visit to his hometown, Madobi where he had gone to open a midwifery school, was said to have been carried out around the state underpass.

Eight persons were said to have been critically injured while several cars were damaged beyond recognition.

However, Hajiya Binta Sipikin, Kwankwaso’s media aide, linked the attack to thugs loyal to political opponents

She said, “This attack was preplanned because we were told that heavy-armed thugs were waiting under the bridge to attack us when we were coming from Madobi.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/just-in-armed-men-attack-kwankwaso/amp/

You were aware that things were waiting for you on a particular route and you still followed that route.

The head of security and you should be fired.
Re: Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano by googi: 2:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Even if all you wrote is true, does that justify killer instinct mentality?

Princedapace:

What removed GEJ were two factors :

One, the northern born to rule elements felt he is using their own time to rule. They felt it was the time for north to rule. That was the major thing. Sit down with a northern politician, he feels that the entire Nigeria belongs to him. He is so power drunk and ready to settle anything in war front. Boko Haram was a tool used to discredit GEJ. It is a global known tactics. And GEJ had a lot of northerners in key positions, they all became sentimental and worked against him. The confusion he faced made it easy for people to lie to him and loot.

The second factor was the South west factor. South west is no different from northern leaders. They wanted more of their sons into GEJ govt. While GEJ had sizeable numbers of easterners and northerners in govt, south west became mad at this especially, the fact that he gave south easterners voices. South west forgot that they ruled for 8 good years uninterrupted.

This is why i have always preached about a system of govt that takes away the competition for power at the central level. The competition at the central level will only promote poor leadership, hatred and malice. I just wish we can get sense someday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story / Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract / Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.