Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2722 Views)

Wha Not To Do When A Woman Says No To You; All Men Will Hate Number(5) / “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by marvelous000: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:
Why derail my thread! angry

Both of you go away cry
My apologies. I already surceased affording him a response.

BTW, you can now get all mushy and petty with him. I misconstrued the direction of your malice, and I take blame for that.
Re: by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Serosa is that you? undecided

Wetin i do you ooo
Re: by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
kiss
Re: by marvelous000: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:

There's no malice, your big grammar get as it be... Otherwise, I think you are a well put together person. I'm sorry for the slay sley dig... kiss

How you spell the ting
If you call this grammar, i wonder what you had say when I decide to speak grammar. only if you know the painstaking lexical domestication it took me to circumvent sounding obfuscating. I can not communicate otherwise, so, you all had better get use to itwink

BTW, I couldn't decipher what you were saying about spelling. can you elucidate?
Re: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
marvelous000:

If you call this grammar, i wonder what you had say when I decide to speak grammar. only if you know the painstaking lexical domestication it took me to circumvent sounding obfuscating. I can not communicate otherwise, so, you all had better get use to itwink

BTW, I couldn't decipher what you were saying about spelling. can you elucidate?

Erm... Okay smiley
Re: by marvelous000: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:

Erm... Okay smiley

So long!

1 Like

Re: by midnighter(f): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:
I'm sorry for the slay sley dig... kiss

How you spell the ting

"Slight"
Re: by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
smiley
Re: by donMIG(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
U no go know
I have bestirs females n I dont know wen dey r on dia p
But his one will shock u n u will c
Re: by midnighter(f): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:

You again grin

I checked Google, I was looking for 'sly'

smiley

Lol wink

1 Like

Re: by midnighter(f): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
marvelous000:

My dear, he's of the incorrigible type wallowing in the swamp of self- abasement, with propensity for prevarication. Nevertheless, we'll see what we can do. hehehegrin
Please pardon my mannerswink

Lol. After reading his later comments i dont think he really meant to be colourist but it was a comment in poor taste nonetheless.
Re: by Modernist: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
This dude is beginning to sound stupid.
Re: by marvelous000: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. After reading his later comments i dont think he really meant to be colourist but it was a comment in poor taste nonetheless.
Did you actually buy that futile rebuttal from him? lolcheesy
He just felt abashed seeing the stern chiding he never expected from people here. he's very much inveterate in self-abasement.

Well, I've left him to his inanity, because he's incorrigible.
smiley
Re: by midnighter(f): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
marvelous000:

Did you actually buy that futile rebuttal from him? lolcheesy
He just felt abashed seeing the stern chiding he never expected from people here. he's very much inveterate in self-abasement.

Well, I've left him to his inanity, because he's incorrigible.
smiley

Not exactly buy it but I can see how someone can make an ignorant comment without really considering the wider implications, or even knowing why theyre saying it
Re: by marvelous000: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
midnighter:

Not exactly buy it but I can see how someone can make an ignorant comment without really considering the wider implications, or even knowing why theyre saying it

I agree with you totally. that was what I said in my second comment on this thread(unconscious mechanical comparison)

It is an impulsive thing that he's oblivious of, and it's as a result of generation of western hegemony beaten into the psychic of most Africans

Really not remotely his fault, I must say.
Re: by midnighter(f): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
marvelous000:

I agree with you totally. that was what I said in my second comment on this thread(unconscious mechanical comparison)

It is an impulsive thing that he's oblivious of, and it's as a result of generation of western hegemony beaten into the psychic of most Africans

Really not remotely his fault, I must say.

Yeah exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Woman Has Ever Passed My Wife Material Test - Bachelor Cries Out / Why Do Some Girls Where Anklets In PH? / Leaked Video Of Ghanian Pastor Making Love In The Car Surfaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.