Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes (12983 Views)

Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes / Glo Increases Their Data Plans / Airtel Increases Data Plan By 30% (see Interesting Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by happybee: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
DesChyko:

It seems they give it for three months. Although this my line is over a year now sha.
Ive been using this sim over 6 months now, though was given the offer for some period of time but later found out it was canceled but wasn't for every sim..

1 Like

Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by jumper524(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Daviddson:

It's not Airtel. Download Data Eye from Google Play. Then deactivate Download under the list of apps eligible to use data. Only switch on Download when you want to download an app from Google Play. You'll see the difference.
Data manager detects the outflow of data in all apps
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by maya007: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dey give all this offers but the way d data drains eh e go shock u data meant for one month will only reach two weeks d one one for two weeks will only last a week dem b scammers abg suggest another network for me
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
DesChyko:
Nice improvement.
But...
Why would I want to blow NGN1,500 for 6GB in a week when I could use it for a month? angry
What launcher do you use
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by DesChyko: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

What launcher do you use

Stock LG.

I recommend Nova Launcher though.
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by naijadrivablog: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
MTN too,
1k for 1GB 1200 for 1.5GB 1500 for 2GB or so
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by stanley000: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Airtel gave me double data in my offer only to go the next day to subscribe and it wasn't there anymore.
me also. I was shocked when I got only 750mb instead of the usual 1.5g, I jejely off my Airtel Sim 2. for now I'm done with them. that 750mb is just equivalent to 300mb in reality. MTN on the other hand will be decreasing ur data like as if someone is sharing with u
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by seunmohmoh(f): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
stanley000:
me also. I was shocked when I got only 750mb instead of the usual 1.5g, I jejely off my Airtel Sim 2. for now I'm done with them. that 750mb is just equivalent to 300mb in reality. MTN on the other hand will be decreasing ur data like as if someone is sharing with u
Eya. Sorry. I checked if the double data was still there before I proceed so I didn't do the sub.
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by lukastechs: 5:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Noted. grin
Ay04z:
don't sub on the sim u want to use for it. For like 30 days. Thank me later
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by premiuminfo1: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2019
The emulator downloaded and installed nice and the games we tested ran just quality. This one isn't always accurate for productiveness or developmental checking out. However, if you have an itch for cellular FPS gaming at the side of some titles, that is in reality a reasonably decent gaming emulator and it boasts a very good collection of newer titles. Fastest Android Emulators Plus, the keyboard controls and performance is ideal.
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by couplestruth: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
It is two in 1 recreation app in which you may without problems use spin the bottle and fact or dare option according to your hobby. Click Here There are extra than seven-hundred precise reality and lie detector demanding situations to play game with up to 30 gamers.
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by carefulmotherr: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2019
In the event that you need a not really basic yet cool looking jogger for under 100 bucks, you should consider getting Costzon Baby Jogger. It's lightweight, solid, and offers extraordinary solace in riding and pushing. cheap jogging strollers The Baby Jogger City Lite Stroller is an incredibly lightweight jogger that gives you the fundamental functionalities just, nothing more nothing less. This jogger is particularly extraordinary for petite mothers.
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by garmingps: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
They control their progression in business sectors transversely with the point of serving their clients the best of their part. Grouped spaces including the wellness area, the flying field, the recreational divisions (basically outside), the turf of marine area specializations, the following offices, versatile applications( for effectiveness in dealing with and use), and so forth are thought about by the Garmin Maps innovation. Garmin Nuvi 1300 Update
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by capitalsmartcit: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
The fee of change inside the world these days is exponentially quicker than it has ever been, and it is crucial for us to take a look at what students ought to realize, and be able to do, University town at the factor of high school commencement as they prepare to enter higher education and/or the body of workers in a world that is very one-of-a-kind than the only most of us grew up
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by bankroutingnum: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2020
This name experienced a great deal of changes throughout the years until March 24, 1969, when the bank was at long last named Fifth Third Bank. Pursue Bank is presently the biggest bank in the US. In any case, you need JPMorgan Chase Routing Number for different money related exchanges. https://theroutingnumbersguide.com/
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by Solacemk: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2020
13GB is 2,000
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by rust6(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Solacemk:
13GB is 2,000
How?
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by Solacemk: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2020
rust6:

How?
Just buy new line

Send Get to 141
Send MIfi to 141

That's all. That's what I'm using for very long time. After 3 months or so buy another sim and do it again. That's all
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by tiipsclrz: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2020
A Mehndi configuration is one of the various expressions easy arabic mehndi designs for left hand which is truly enlivened as checkered and example game plan of engineering. Normally for wedding ladies Indian plan will structure in the hands and in the fringe Arabian structures.
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by UzhunnuVada: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2020
uzhunnu vada recipe step by step Powder aniseed, cinnamon, cloves and star anis and keep aside. Join the powdered flavors, ginger garlic, little onion, reduced down coconut pieces,chilli, coriander and turmeric powder, vinegar, salt, curry leaves and hamburger. Ensure that meat is marinated well with the flavors. Weight cook the marinated hamburger till it is finished
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by cinemaapkguide: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2020
This application gives you an exceptionally basic interface. You can without much of a stretch peruse your preferred motion pictures. There are distinctive alternative, famous recordings on request comprehensively accessible. There are numerous applications likes Cinema Apk is turning out. Be that as it may, This is the application is best among. You can utilize this application on various gadgets like Android cell phone, Windows PC, Laptop, FireStick. cinema hd android
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by incometaxx: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
This fun tabletop game for kids just expects two to five players, so it's even extraordinary for playing one-on-one with your 4-year-old. It's excessively simple to adhere to the guidelines, and the game depends on angling so the cards are molded like lily cushions, and it incorporates four fish and two bars. It was even a Best Board Game victor a year ago. Power Wheels For 5-10 Year Olds
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by saradhashety: 6:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Because of the wide irregularities in after-buy support from part producers, Mafia City APK attempting to get backing can be an overwhelming undertaking. Client care is a significant motivation behind why even extraordinary gaming lovers may seek a framework integrator for their custom PC assembles. There are numerous positive angles in deciding to manufacture one's own framework, for example, done being attached to explicit designs.
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by johntaylor69: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Airtel and Jio both are increase prices again and again. It is a little expensive for students. I think they need to improve their features with the pricing but their features are also bad. This is why Monopoly is bad.
I am running a blog where I write about many things you can read the latest one: Power Wheels For 5-10 Year Olds
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by sridivvya: 9:46am On May 01, 2020
Sort of those, that cautions the body, in circumstances when something significant is to or horrendous may occur and one needs to get away, or be prepared to go up against. best grief quotes One regularly feels restless in circumstances while anticipating results, be it in your scholastics, proficient, business front.
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by deepthii: 8:01am On May 05, 2020
You needn't bother with any. Running on power makes for speedier recuperation times since when a gas controlled unit comes up short on fuel, it needs to close down and chill before it very well may be refueled. chainsaw helmet Electric cutting apparatuses just should be connected to an accessible force source.
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by chrismorri: 4:41am On May 07, 2020
On the off chance that you are hanging tight for the annual expense discount and not yet got it, there could be an extraordinary assessment request from the personal duty office. On the off chance that any duty discount is expected, the discount will be balanced against the remarkable interest https://aadhar-uidai.in/
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by 5Gnetwork: 8:53am On May 07, 2020
Ay04z:
Am enjoying my mtn 1gig for 2 hundred naira weekly
give me the code
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by Ay04z(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2020
5Gnetwork:
give me the code
*121# click on data deals and check the offer they give. you
Re: Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes by LionHDB: 9:25pm On May 13, 2020
Capital Smart City Islamabad is a quality housing project on M2 Motorway near New Islamabad International Airport falling on the eastern route of CPEC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Bis Has Stopped working On Android ? / NCC Moves To Protect Subscribers With Directive On Data Rollover / Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.