Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Let Instagram Delete My Account If I Block You - Tonto Dikeh Assures Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let Instagram Delete My Account If I Block You - Tonto Dikeh Assures Bobrisky (518 Views)

Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle / I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Instagram Delete My Account If I Block You - Tonto Dikeh Assures Bobrisky by weezyk(m): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
There was panick earlier today when reports of Tonto Dikeh hinting of blocking her friend Bobrisky on Instagram but it seems she has changed her mind.

According to Tonto Dikeh in a follow-up post on Instagram, she assured her ‘lover’ Bobrisky that there is no way she will block him on Instagram and if she dares try, he should let Instagram delete her account.

She wrote on her Instagram page and teased Bobrisky a bit by calling him bro. See post below :

“Awww my Lover, My Gee Thanks for always being there…

IF I BLOCK YOU LET INSTAGRAM DELETE MY ACCOUNT IJN,AMEN �����������������������������

Love you To piece BRO…

#i know you will still insult me for calling you bro but HEY BRO ��

#MyRideorDie”.

Tonto Dikeh was possibly referring to one fake Instagram account with username Bobrisky.

Source:https://whenhow24..com/2019/10/let-instagram-delete-my-account-if-i.html?m=1

Re: Let Instagram Delete My Account If I Block You - Tonto Dikeh Assures Bobrisky by channelads: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2019
grin grin

Take your business to the next level with social media Promotions. Check my siggy for contact
Re: Let Instagram Delete My Account If I Block You - Tonto Dikeh Assures Bobrisky by Onyi22(f): 12:43am On Oct 22, 2019
Haters will not like this news

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Hospitalized In America For A Serious Disease (see Photo) / Mompha 12 Expensive Cars With Billions Of Dollars (video) / No One Can Accuse Me Of Collecting Money For Airplay – OAP Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.