Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) (48554 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo Playing Chess With Children Of Chess In The Slum Africa Grp / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Olodo24: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Is that what he's supposed to be doing?
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by kettle84(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2019
I am not an APC fan but I love the VP. His humility and wisdom in handling issues is legendary.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2019
Johnpaul1099:
Very cute child
na only the child you see??

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by jayboy007(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2019
VP has already blessed that cute kid smiley, watch out, that kid will be great in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2019
How I wish it was Jubrins cap that was removed, undecided
Fowl nyash for show grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2019
cool A very simple man..slow poison..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2019
The boy look like Amechi. Its symbolize the greatness.
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2019
MrPresident1:
See Osibanjo's hair, see his face...smh

Nigerians are not an easy people to govern.

Says a lot about us as a people when our leaders look harried and aged after a few years in government.

This table you are shaking eeh grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by IbyOneGod: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2019
The boy is a politician
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by thundafire: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Rich man pikin be dat oh,so make we know c dey boy like street niggur

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2019
The office has aged him much.

A VP who works even more than the President. No wonder the cabal thought to clip his wings by trying to relegate him so he won't be a threat in 2023 elections.

God bless the VP.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by TheDestroyer: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Osinbajo don dey old ooo, Chai this presidency thing sef.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2019
So the little child already knows he's just a mere commissioner

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2019
MrPresident1:

Says a lot about us as a people when our leaders look harried and aged after a few years in government.

You said my mind Mr President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by femi4: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2019
ziegurf:
Interpretation! Interpretation!! Interpretation!!!.....

It means that political positions in Nigeria does not fit all those old grand fathers in power but the youths.....

Who's the nincompoop that will wrongfully quote me
Go back to bed since you don't know the difference between a child and a youth
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by technuel: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Irrespective of the fact that I hate his party and his inability to speak against some evil policies in this administration. The VP is a down to earth person, that is the more reason why he still not find it of endive to be the messenger of the Trader Money scheme by the FG.
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Choi! Moni gud sha, how ‘Atutupoyoyo’ aka ‘catarrh generator’ fit snap the same pics with the VP’s cap outside election year? undecided

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2019
omenka:
Something deep about this picture. smiley

Dont know why I feel this way.

Really really deep!
It rightfully belongs to the younger ones and not the older ones right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by fergie001: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2019
ziegurf:
Interpretation! Interpretation!! Interpretation!!!.....

It means that political positions in Nigeria does not fit all those old grand fathers in power but the youths.....

Who's the nincompoop that will wrongfully quote me
I will quote you but it's to give you one bottle of Budweiser grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2019
And this made front page this early morning. Moderator pls wake up
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by maybanks: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2019
If that little boy becomes VP tomorrow now some idiots will say his election was rigged.
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2019
MrPresident1:

My friend, things will be hard in the absence of knowledge. Nigeria will be easy to govern to the person who knows how to. That these people put themselves forward before gaining knowledge of their tasks says so much about the liberties the people give them. Will a lawyer do that before going to court, will a surgeon do that before opening up a body, will a student do that before arriving the examination hall...?

Politics in Nigeria is the only profession/vocation where learning on the job is mandatory, no standards are required and failure is rewarded. That is why we are at the bottom of the world in most indices of life and living.
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Lydia696: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Lazy youths stop gossiping, Osinbajo is a great Father to all
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by ekaromail: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2019
1. Secure your followers on a different Social platform, "StrangeListing". Nobody prays for anything bad but individual and business accounts are getting hacked everyday, posts can be reported by haters, or you mistakenly violate a policy and Instagram will block you.

When any of the above happens, you can lose all your followers in a second. I lost my first instagram account with a huge amount of following, and some people experience this on a daily basis. So I am talking from experience.

Instagram will not listen to your reasons and pleas. Even Facebook wouldn't listen. But on "StrangeListing," we listen. We review reports and accounts closely and even hear from the account owner's side before deciding on the next line of action.

"StrangeListing" is 100% Secure and you can always contact our support team directly if you have any issues, and it will be attended to.

You might say, but I don't want to leave Instagram. True. But you might want a backup account with a good number of following, so that if things go wrong here on Instagram, your business online, will not suffer from lack on customers or engagement.

What Is StrangeListing?

"StrangeListing" is a busines & social platform like Facebook and Instagram. It has a market section for members to sell their products and services to the public. It also has a blog section for bloggers, a music streaming portal where artists can make money as people listen to their music and many more features you will discover after you signup.

The first step to securing your followers on the platform is to

1. Sign up on https://www.strangelisting.info.

2) After signing up on Strangelisting, your account will be placed on auto
follow so you have to inform your instagram followes to signup on
https://www.strangelisting.info and as they signup, they will automatically
follow your account.

People invited by other users will also follow your account automatically. And you could get up to 1 million followers as more people join.

This does not affect your instagram account. It is only a second option, or more like a back up place to secure followers, incase anything bad happens to your account.

It is also a means to grow your followers 100 times more than you currently have on Instagram, and then you have more audience to sell to.

Everything is free. You are not paying for this service. And it is a win for you and your followers.

All you need do is sign up. Your account will be placed on auto follow and you
inform your followers to join your community. Your account will also be verified.
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2019
how I wish the Minister of finance Zainab can carry me up this way
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Awaja(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2019
Why do kids love removing people’s cap and glasses? I’ve noticed that a lot .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2019
To rule Nigeria no easy o. See grey hairs.
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2019
This man wasn't this old when he came in
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Crixxx: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2019
papa anata..

Na this grand papa pikin be this?
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2019
phorget:
INTERPRETATION:
The politics of Nigeria belongs to the youth. Do you noticed that the kid was actually going forcefully for the cap? Then the youths should rather go forcefully for the position of governing.

As in Nigerian youths?
Very funny
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2019
The boy's parents will frame the picture and put it on their wall for everybody to see.
Their child is a star
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by drololaaof: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2019
VP is father and a parent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power / 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku / Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.