Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Wife To The Enugu State Governor, Gracefully Unveil A Mega Tippy Taps For School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife To The Enugu State Governor, Gracefully Unveil A Mega Tippy Taps For School (751 Views)

Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Nigeria Police Force Inpartnership With PPS Unveil A Missing Persons Platform / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife To The Enugu State Governor, Gracefully Unveil A Mega Tippy Taps For School by realestniggah: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2019
UGO'S TOUCH OF LIFE FOUNDATION,

Founded by the wife of the Enugu State Governor, Mrs Monica Ugwuanyi recently constructed tippy taps for a primary school in the state to aid contactless hand washing. �

Re: Wife To The Enugu State Governor, Gracefully Unveil A Mega Tippy Taps For School by atiku4President(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Thinking out of the water container
Re: Wife To The Enugu State Governor, Gracefully Unveil A Mega Tippy Taps For School by bewla(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2019
U gba
Re: Wife To The Enugu State Governor, Gracefully Unveil A Mega Tippy Taps For School by meelorlah(f): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Who did to us cry A commendable idea but a very degrading project. Like how do these people even have the gut to commission projects like this Shame will not let me tie gele not to talk of holding microphone

2 Likes

Re: Wife To The Enugu State Governor, Gracefully Unveil A Mega Tippy Taps For School by pacino26(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2019
Chei chei chei!!! Who should I be directing thunder to for this misfortune of leadership that has befallen my state.

If the husband could go and inaugurate a culvert we shouldn't be surprised seeing the wife tying gallon and bambo together.

1 Like

Re: Wife To The Enugu State Governor, Gracefully Unveil A Mega Tippy Taps For School by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Hahaha
This is undiluted madness
Mehn it's too early to laugh abeg

(1) (Reply)

court Of Appeal Upholds Ugwumba Uche Nwosu’s Disqualification / Akpantong Community In Akwa Ibom Declare For Biafra(video And Picture) / Bayelsa Guber: Oshiomhole Mocks Governor Dickson At APC Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.