Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road (910 Views)

Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road by praizblog: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Yesterday Bobrisky gets physical with a man that bashed his new Range Rover , today,in Lekki, Lagos State.

https://www.nairaland.com/5485467/bobrisky-gets-physical-man-bashed

Later the man apologized for beating up Bob says its was just mere mid understanding after Bobrisky promised to lock the man in cell according to his latest post.
He wrote ;
It’s wasn’t a little misunderstanding... if truly it was misunderstanding I should have let you go in peace. But trouble sat on it own you went to pull it. And I’m happy I gave it to you hard. Next time !!!! When you meet people you don’t know you will calm down and know who they are. As about 5.17pm I was driving to a meeting when dis man bashed my car from behind. Mistakes happen, but wat got me so mad was when dis ugly man said wat can I do to him after hitting my car.... ahhhhh I was shocked. I was trying to record his stupidity when he was saying wat can I do. The next thing I saw was he hit my iPhone 11 max too. I got so mad � I ran into his car to collect his phone and his car key Only for him to run after me to collect his phone and car key from me. I fought him like I was on something.... at some point I didn’t even care to see people recording. I was mad �. Your apology might be accepted but you must sleep over in that cell. Then tomorrow you will get me a new phone 1phone 11 max and fix my car. I might be calm and nice. But I don’t take nonsense from any motherfucker.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B35hbqGJRMz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Report From Praizenews http://www.praizenews.com/its-was-a-misunderstanding-man-apologized-after-beating-bobrisky-on-the-road/

1 Like

Re: ''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road by praizblog: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2019
See More Photos and Watch Video of bobrisky and the man here =|| http://www.praizenews.com/its-was-a-misunderstanding-man-apologized-after-beating-bobrisky-on-the-road/

She wrote ;

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: ''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road by Mutemenot(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2019
grin I don't usually support bobi but hitting such an expensive machine could be annoying .. I remember acting like a mad man when someone did a similar thing to me. I got provoked, acted but I later regretted it . Public appearances in such act coukd be embarrassing, I know bobi 'll be regretting her response. Shim woukd have jejely drive to a good panel n painter to get it fixed than facing this public judges shocked
Re: ''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road by donbachi(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Guy stop apologizing...its not an abuse or assault on a woman....u just beat up ur fellow man.
Re: ''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road by kokoA(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2019
The guy messed up big time..

1 Like

Re: ''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road by hisgrace090: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Some people can just grow up without any atom of wisdom, what is so difficult for him to come down and say "I'm sorry'?

1 Like

Re: ''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road by Jayslicky: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2019
donbachi:
Guy stop apologizing...its not an abuse or assault on a woman....u just beat up ur fellow man.
In sane countries you can't just go and beat up your fellow man, you will be charged for assault.

3 Likes

Re: ''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road by ctleurocollege: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2019
grin
Re: ''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Jayslicky:
In sane countries you can't just go and beat up your fellow man, you will be charged for assault.
which assault to mankind pass bobrisky?...his fan answer me.

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of Joy As He Shares Chat Messages With Davido.(photos) / Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke Puts Name Forward To Be First Female James Bond / Bbnaija: Omoshola Becomes First Ever Plaqad Talent Program Signatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.