Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed (35853 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by Zimbola7: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
Dis man lacks every iota of dignity.

We know better. angry
[/s]
Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by HajiMT: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Congrats King Wasiu
Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by Asapchris(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
sylve11:

come do my tyres for me jare. How much to run wheel alignment? undecided tongue cool
Lol. But that will not be my portion. IJN.
"A stone trow to palm trees will surely go back to the person that trow it." Thanks
Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by SolarHub(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok! Congratulations

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Congrats to him. But the guy I'm seeing here us an actor let's kuti
Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by Legendguru: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by vicfajeze: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Abeg shey Wasiu Marshal fit write English ni?
Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by Cantonese: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

The overbleached daughter is brighter than her father's career.
Years to come, the word, brown skin girl would have become a myth or legend in Nigeria.

The shiness and brightness of some Nigerian girls' skins, can be used as side mirror for a car.

And your life as a MUNTULA will remain legendary. Say a big Amen to that.
Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by suremossty(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
sylve11:

come do my tyres for me jare. How much to run wheel alignment? undecided tongue cool
lolz too funny
Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by samteebiz3: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=cityofindustry post=83363764]Who will sing on that day ?[/quot

I....
Re: Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed by OluchiDelly: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
sundson:
Buy your Farmland now
This man is a scammer. People here beware.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) / Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos / Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.