Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home (38637 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) / Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by StagethemTVee: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
King Wasiu Ayinde and his wife paid a visit to the presidential aspirant of the APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his home over the last weekend.
They were warmly welcomed by Bola Tinubu who was in Abuja for the meeting of the Tinubu/Shettima women campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_04axnekIq4

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by HeadNigga: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Collect your share of your conscience permits you but make sure you vote wisely for the sake of your unborn kids

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by FreeStuffsNG: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
KWAM 1 has always been very loyal and faithful to Asiwaju since the 90s if not earlier sef.

By the time campaign starts again, you will watch him perform to the admiration of the huge support base of APC especially among the Yoruba.

I keep wondering for years why PDP did not get the strategic role KWAM1 plays for Asiwaju and APC during election cycles. It is a masterstroke and works like magic especially in Lagos.

Congrats to K1 De ultimate on his national award conferment. MC Oluomo should be getting ready too.
check my signature for free stuffs!

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by WonderManly(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
I have nothing to say much about this.
But,..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by Umsworld: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Alaigbo people NECK don enter trouble this week grin

SET AWON ;THEY'VE COME TO COLLECT BULLION VAN MONEY will start to cry
NOW!!!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by davidtemi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ok o
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by Diligent1(f): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
I pray, Bola Ahmed Tinubu wins, when he was Governor of Lagos State, he created:

1. LAWMA to solve waste products in Lagos.
2. LASTMA to solve traffic problem in Lagos.
3. RRS to solve insecurity issues in Lagos.
4 LAMATA to solve transport problems

He employed thousands of Nigerian youths into these agencies.
He built schools and some other projects,
He paid for WAEC and NECO, he constructed roads.

whenever rain fall, the beach would over flow and destroy many properties but when Tinubu became governor of Lagos State, he invited international experts to find solution to this problem which they did he did not wait for the federal government to fix the problem. Despite being denied allocation from federal government.

This is the type of leader we need at this time.
Let us vote wisely.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by gender123: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin pocket service

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by Iamdbull: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Omo with the way I take dey find money now ehn I no go mind use my new song wey I do for obi, I no go mind use am campaign for BAT oo. You can click the link in my signature to listen to it, titled "BATTLEREADY"

4 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by NofiuFade(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
#PositionOfPower!

Tag your friends
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by IrepChrist: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
I really wish him well .... Because he will be retiring soon. He should allow someone young and vibrant do this job.

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by Easy6597: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
BAT all the way.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by Chiccly(f): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Isoriat
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by chiedozie198100: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
And so what?

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by JohnieWalker12(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Never Heard of this King undecided
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by kerry57: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Campaign Fuji loading for agbado republic.
Guy everyone just dey cash out big time ontop this baba head.
Well I no blame them, na our money, make una cashout big time, it's our bullion van national money.
If baba go welcome me too, I go go collect my share too but I will still remain fully OBIDIENT afterwards.

IN OBI WE TRUST BEFORE AND AFTER ELECTION.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by STEWpid(f): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Chai..

Abeg, I need go secure my own slot!
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by BESTScientist1: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Agbado Plus Cassava(APC) will never happen to Nigeria come 2023.

Every semi god. respect this man has been enjoying will disappear when he fails in 2023

2 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by zombieHUNTER: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Everybody on a brown envelope queue
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by inoki247: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wasiu from day 1 he don dey with Tinubu undecided undecided

Even if he sings for oppositions he go still du track for him....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by Honourable1901(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by nkemoma(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Poverty na mentality something fueled by greed and selfishness....

Urchins are everywhere but their necks will be pressed las las

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home by muheeb01(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hmmm politicking tricks

Check my signature and profile for correct agbo to be strong on bed and also live healthy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Pregnant? / Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.