Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents (1338 Views)

Where Are Phones Cheaper? Jumia Or Regular Markets / Jumia Or Aliexpress? / Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by Trust22(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2019
Please I need someone to help me order pouch for my phone... Gionee A1 plus..

Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by Tonysmith4sure(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2019
What's your location
Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by Trust22(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:
What's your location
ENUGU
Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by bamac(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Trust22:
Please I need someone to help me order pouch for my phone... Gionee A1 plus..
Let's Jumia it � they are from abroad which will require payment before completion of order and will be delivered to you between 15-20 days. Also additional #850 will be added for custom fee before local shipping fee.

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by Trust22(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
bamac:
Let's Jumia it � they are from abroad which will require payment before completion of order and will be delivered to you between 15-20 days. Also additional #850 will be added for custom fee before local shipping fee.

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Okay..

Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Trust22:

ENUGU
Check my signature and hit me up. I will hook u up with a jumia agent in your area. If you are in Imo, i will gladly assist you. Its my job.
Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by Trust22(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:

Check my signature and hit me up. I will hook u up with a jumia agent in your area. If you are in Imo, i will gladly assist you. Its my job.

Not whn it's from abroad.. I prefer purchasing from ALIEXPRESS
Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Trust22:

Not whn it's from abroad.. I prefer purchasing from ALIEXPRESS
. Then place ur order direct from Aliexpress coz am not in d same area with you
Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by Trust22(m): 4:29am On Oct 24, 2019
My problem is that I haven't ordered from ALIEXPRESS before so I need someone to put me through in order not to make mistakes
Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by tmogba4(m): 4:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Trust22:
My problem is that I haven't ordered from ALIEXPRESS before so I need someone to put me through in order not to make mistakes
It's super easy...

Just download AliExpress App on your phone and register with your correct names, Debit card info and Address.
Use App because you get discount on your phone for some things but you won't get these discounts on your Laptop.

After registering, just type what you're searching for in the search bar

Afterwards, select what you want and make payment.

It will be sent to the nearest post office to your address...
When it arrives, you'll be sent a text message from the post office and you'll have to go pickup with your valid ID Card and some amount of money. I usually pay #500 but it'll be included how much you're to come with.

Kindly send me a whatsapp DM via my link on my signature if you have more questions or have a challenge along the way.

Bless up!
Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by Trust22(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2019
tmogba4:
It's super easy...

Just download AliExpress App on your phone and register with your correct names, Debit card info and Address.
Use App because you get discount on your phone for some things but you won't get these discounts on your Laptop.

After registering, just type what you're searching for in the search bar

Afterwards, select what you want and make payment.

It will be sent to the nearest post office to your address...
When it arrives, you'll be sent a text message from the post office and you'll have to go pickup with your valid ID Card and some amount of money. I usually pay #500 but it'll be included how much you're to come with.

Kindly send me a whatsapp DM via my link on my signature if you have more questions or have a challenge along the way.

Bless up!

Thanks brother
Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by tmogba4(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Trust22:

Thanks brother
uwc
Re: JUMIA Or ALIEXPRESS Agents by MedoUnboxing(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Charge Your Phone Daily? / Xiaomi Launches Mid-range Redmi Note 10 Lite, Note 9 And Note 9 Pro Globally / Is It Advisable To Buy A Oppo F11 Pro Or A Xiaomi Note 8 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.