Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment (891 Views)

Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 / Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) / Naira Sinks To 530 Against Dollar, Pound Hits N720 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by ostechno(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Yesterday, I decided to clean up my apartment and found these 1959 Nigerian pounds.
Each of these coin is one half penny

Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by ostechno(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Another picture

Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by ostechno(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by majamajic(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2019
take it to exchange
Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by ostechno(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2019
ostechno:
This might fetch you some cash from a museum or conservation places, be wise...

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by ostechno(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

This might fetch you some cash from a museum or conservation places, be wise...
For this country?
Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2019
ostechno:

For this country?
Its okay to be skeptical but give it a try you might be lucky

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by Donald95(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2019
In Igbo village, when such is seen around the compound, Strong ritual is done or Strong pastor is called to do some prayer sessions.

Sometimes strange things demands questions
Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by ostechno(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2019
Donald95:
In Igbo village, when such is seen around the compound, Strong ritual is done or Strong pastor is called to do some prayer sessions.

Hmmm
Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by jubianose(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2019
This show how the destiny of Nigeria was thwarted and changed. The day they removed the "shield of David", the logo sign that you find on the flag of Israel that is the day wrath was released upon this country and the standard fell. The blessing was taken away and curse was brought in. Check every naira note you will see one unknown arabic sign language in it. The destiny has been changed and shifted. Now the opposite of is happenings in the land. Instead of glory, they had shame. Instead of first, they had last. Instead of being real giant of Africa, they are " phony" giant with misplaced priorities. Instead of incorruption, they had corruption in abundance. Instead of law and order, they had crime infested country. If you doubt me check old pictures of Nigeria with such date on the coin and ask questions about the past, and you will see.
This was one of the demonic error act that mitigated destiny of Nigeria...

May God have mercy this nation.

"My thought" tho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by jubianose(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2019
ostechno:

This show how the destiny of Nigeria was thwarted and changed. The day they removed the "shield of David", the logo sign that you find on the flag of Israel that is the day wrath was released upon this country and the standard fell. The blessing was taken away and curse was brought in. Check every naira note you will see one unknown arabic sign language in it. The destiny has been changed and shifted. Now the opposite of is happenings in the land. Instead of glory, they had shame. Instead of first, they had last. Instead of being real giant of Africa, they are " phony" giant with misplaced priorities. Instead of incorruption, they had corruption in abundance. Instead of law and order, they had crime infested country. If you doubt me check old pictures of Nigeria with such date on the coin and ask questions about the past, and you will see.
This was one of the demonic error act that mitigated destiny of Nigeria...

May God have mercy this nation.

"My thought" tho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Donald95:

How is this strange
Re: Checkout These Nigerian Pound Coins Found In My Apartment by ostechno(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

How is this strange
Abi na

(1) (Reply)

UBA Bank Insults Marlians / Konga Best Positioned As Leader In Nigeria’s E-commerce Market / CBN Condemns Receiving Foreign Currency In Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.