Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

UBA Bank Insults Marlians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Bank Insults Marlians (890 Views)

UBA Bank Set On Fire Over New Naira Note Policy / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos) / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Bank Insults Marlians by mentor56(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Who got a mail from Uba bank about not raising marlians but rather, send them to school.

Re: UBA Bank Insults Marlians by GuestLog: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chai.

Low Jab UpperCut Decapitation!

1 Like

Re: UBA Bank Insults Marlians by JunctionBox: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lol.
Re: UBA Bank Insults Marlians by AntiWailer: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Imagine
Re: UBA Bank Insults Marlians by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just imagine that...

No I'm not talking about what UBA said. I'm talking about how they said it.

That's what the present civilization condones. When someone will be afraid or ashamed to outrightly condemn a reprehensible thing.. simply because of the perverted minds of many of the inhabitants of the present society. They are afraid concerning how people will take it.

That's one of the calamities this present civilization is facing. Many people have drifted away from the path of virtuousness and someone cannot outrightly condemn rubbish anymore without being scared of how the public will take it.

is it not clear now how badly the world has degenerated into a haven where immorality has become rampant? Are these days not days where depravity is promoted and virtounessness is going into obscurity?

Will these days not have bad consequences? Do people think there'll be no price to pay for the unrighteousness and iniquities that many people are shamelessly committing?

Indeed, these are bad days and we must see the end of these days if we want to save mother earth.. our precious earth.

Otherwise, if we leave people alone like this without taking measures, the world will continue to plunge itself into more and more calamities until it is destroyed completely and the devil takes over the world.

We must see the end of these days.

And that we will see when Imes finally arrives, God willing.

I'm outrightly saying it. Don't raise a Marlian. angry Whoever doesn't like it can report at the nearest police station angry

Imes, the end of days... We await your coming grin

2 Likes

Re: UBA Bank Insults Marlians by izzou(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin

I wonder who suggests and decides for some organizations

This is so not necessary.

1 Like

Re: UBA Bank Insults Marlians by softwerk(f): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
angry

This is concentrated stupidity!

UBA only last week sacked over 5000 staff and school fees payers from work.

I wonder if their children can still go back to school in January or become Marlians!

(1) (Reply)

Konga Best Positioned As Leader In Nigeria’s E-commerce Market / Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? / I Will Pay 120k For An Old Payment Received Adsense Plus Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.