Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Can I Fall Inlove Again? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can I Fall Inlove Again? (558 Views)

I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension / Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Fall Inlove Again? by babycool(f): 3:16pm On May 21, 2007
Hi Nairalanders

I went to pay a visit to a very close friend of mine friend of last nite, because she wanted to see me because she was sad, and this was i story,

When i hear people say they are in love,  i envy them, cos as far as i rem the last time i felt something like that was 6 years ago in a relationshipof over 3yrs with a guy who  finally misbehaved and we had to split, after that  i was happy that i could now enjoy the freedom of being free but it seems that i have been on that track for too long becos now i dondon'tel a thing anymore and most times i am not interested in my dates, i tried to date but i cant, now i want to get in a serious relationship but i dont know how, How can i get out of this?  I would do anything to fall in love again.

Is there something wrong with her? what do u think?
Re: Can I Fall Inlove Again? by bluenubian(f): 3:22pm On May 21, 2007
i used to think like that, the last time i felt strongly about a person, i was 17, u know the whole butterfly feeling when u see them, u can't stop thinking about them at work, u can't eat, sleep etc. havent felt like that for 5 years now, i was beginning to think there was something wrong with me till now, all of a sudden i met this person (we ll call em T). i can't stop thinking about T and we been dating for only a month. T is not ready for a relationship and is cool with us jus dating, suck for me.

The point is that i never thot i would be able to feel so strongly about a person, even lost about 7lb this last month cause am stressed out. i hate feeling this way. i want to go back to the time when i didnt give a sh^t.

theres's nothing wrong with ur friend, she's fine, she ll eventually meet someone that makes her feel like crap embarassed love again
Re: Can I Fall Inlove Again? by Creamish(f): 3:38pm On May 21, 2007
Therez nuttn wrong with ur friend---not everyone gets d same kinda luck when it comes to finding d right person---for some, it takes series of heartbreaks and for others, it may even b thier first love--

One thing for sure, dont ever give up on love cos its a wonderful feeling especially when its with someone nice---U shuld just know how to handle heartbreaks so it dosnt rule out love in ur life--

Everyone has got dat special someone--it just takes time to know d person---be careful though cos not everything dat glitters is gold wink
Re: Can I Fall Inlove Again? by fekuti: 6:22am On May 22, 2007
love, often overrated.

I hope all you females can continue sharing these stories of your love sickness.
bluenubian, your story, el classicale!
Re: Can I Fall Inlove Again? by Godfathern(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2007
The irony of life is very amusing, broken hearted guys wonder if loving is worth it and broken hearted ladies wonder the same, we all suffer in the hands of the wrong persons, its quite painful but that is the essence of love, love brings with it pains that knows no cure, only loving again can cure the pains of a broken heart, it takes courage.

there is nothing wrong with your friend, she can still love again. but she has to believe in love because love comes to those who believe in it.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Handsome And Richest Nairalander: ! / I Need A Serious Gal For A Wife / BLANK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.