Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Abandoned Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Wife (442 Views)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom / Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Wife by onochurch(f): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2019
SHAME; ABANDONED PASTOR MEETS RUNAWAY PASTOR HUSBAND WEDDING A BLIND WOMAN.

@VONN news....
It was a messy drama as embittered jilted wife of Pastor OLusegun Emmanuel Tiawo, pastor Vicky yozuwa Tiawo, over the weekend found her runaway husband wedding a blind supposed wealthy woman in Alimosho area of Lagos state. Mrs Wonder Right by name At Triumphant base global ministries, 6 Mathew Ojo street white house bus, stop, governor road ikotun Lagos State.
Vicky who furiously narrated her ordeal before the press men, said that since 2019 when Olusegun bolted away from their wedlock shockingly pointed that the problematic marriage has cost her more than 5million naira in cash, more pain and disorder. She said, "we both had children from our past relationships before we got married. He brought his children into our home and i gladly took them, as step children, the same way he took mine. But in a sudden twist of events, he ended the ministry we both founded went on exile and abandoned his sick mother and son with me.
"These he did without any divorce or notice. When his mother died, he came to bury her and locked me out of our home and re_escaped.
"Worried, i reported his abscondment to the police, human rights agents and the traditional head of our. I only got wind of the fact that he is getting married today been 19th day of October 2019 to this unfortunate woman who does that know that the man she is romancing is a serial marital and emotional fraudster.
'I want him now to return my #5m (five million naira) and legitimately divorce me before proceeding with a new family. "
Pastors Vicky Olusegun started having marital crisis when both could not agree on how best to bring up their children. They were erstwhile members of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM) before starting their own church. Pastor Olusegun was ordained 3years before his marriage to Vicky.

Re: Abandoned Wife by jarawa: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2019
h
Re: Abandoned Wife by habsydiamond(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Judas Iscariot don wake up oo... Some men deserve to be flogged 100 lashes of pankere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Election - Three Million Man March For Yahaya Bello's Re-election / Alhaji Yahaya Yunusa Suleiman Is Dead - Former PDP Chairman / Kogi Election: Absence Of Ibro, Abubakar Idris At PDP Omala Rally, Bad Omen For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.