Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Am Open To Your Questions Regarding Sports Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Open To Your Questions Regarding Sports Trading (677 Views)

Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy / Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Open To Your Questions Regarding Sports Trading by wager365: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
HELLO
As some may ask about the recommended site i will advice you to use sites like:www.bet365.com,pinnaclesports.com,betfair.com and betcity.com these are the site that accept Nigerians and easy to fund. the offer varieties of market and games of all types including sports. thanks
NOTE: Am open to your questions regarding sports trading, how to fund and other things you need to know about sport trading.
Re: Am Open To Your Questions Regarding Sports Trading by menek(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2011
I understood that betfair is an exchanger that matches bet from two difference people after they must have agreed on a particular odd, but I still don't understand how betfair matches bet that are stake with different currencies? For instance, someone is laying in USD at 1.5(odd) and another is backing at same odd in Pounds. How will they match these two currencies?

(1) (Reply)

I Nee A Projector / Part-time Business 4 750k / Non-interest Banking Can Be Used To Finance Terrorism -experts Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.