Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (34032 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by ntyce(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fake United Nations Ambassador

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by pointstores(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
See how dis one don bleach him brain commot. Dem go come here come say dem pipu no dey bleach... undecided

Rubbish and NgadaAwo balls! angry

You don't know a bleached skin when you see one?
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by goldenchild03: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wow! Face didn't change
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
GistMore7:
Williams Uchemba is a famous Nollywood child actor, movie producer, model, comedian, philanthropist, entrepreneur, motivational speaker and a television personality. He is currently the United Nation Ambassador and African Youth Representative to the United Nation. He was born and bred in Abia State in the south eastern part of Nigeria.

Williams Uchemba is originally from Abia State in the south eastern part of Nigeria, where he completed both his primary and secondary school education and obtained both his First School Leaving Certificate and West African Senior School Certificate.

After completing his primary and secondary school education, Williams Uchemba proceeded to University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State in the south eastern part of Nigeria and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation.

Williams Uchemba joined the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) in 2000 as a child actor and rose to fame in 2001 after featuring in the Nollywood blockbuster movie “The Journey of the Dead” a movie he acted alongside with Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs and Ramsey Noah. The movie “The Journey of the Dead” brought him to limelight and gave him a lot of advantage in Nollywood.

Williams Uchemba whose birthday is today, 22th October wrote on his page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B36d3FDAyXs

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/former-child-actor-williams-uchemba-celebrates-his-birthday-with-cute-photos

Why does it look like his body is aging faster than his face?.making him look photoshopped.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by kokoA(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
See how dis one don bleach him brain commot. Dem go come here come say dem pipu no dey bleach... undecided

Rubbish and NgadaAwo balls! angry

my brother na good life o... No be cream.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Cumtroller:
Fvck you OP. No be only child actor , na adult film actor

We dont know him.
You either had no interest in nollywood movies or you're just a kiddo.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
This guy and Princess Nnenna Orji just went AWOL.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by chiedozie198100: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
heckymaicon:

Just wish the guy hbd.....

Nigerians and hatred Ehn.... I just tire

telling nigerians not to hate is like telling them not to breathe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by nikkypearl(f): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Olofo! angry

weyrey grin
I’d prefer Lekki thunder to fire both of us..
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Zimbola7: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

Olofo in Yoruba means "Mourning" and the lady is my girlfriend anyway. Why don't you let her complain. If you don't understand the language, go back to your okirika business
[/s]
shut up
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by webngnews: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by chrisfocus(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
How old is this guy?! Not even the almighty Internet seems to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Isnow: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
9jamag:
Happy birthday to him but first time hearing his name tho wink wink

indomie boyyyyyy
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Yoighaman(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
ntyce:
Fake United Nations Ambassador

grin grin

Many peeps who didn't fall victim to his scam are wishing him HBD, the people he duped would be raining curses on him right now, a Robin Hood who has managed to warm his way into people's hearts.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Isnow: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
haterz everywhere.... make una wish the guy happy birthday. happy birthday bro..may ur days be long
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by IjebuWarrior: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
nikkypearl:
weyrey grin
I’d prefer Lekki thunder to fire both of us..

I go show face for Katy and shugar Land dis weekend. cool

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by AkpatiOzu20: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

I go show face for Katy and shugar Land dis weekend. cool
[/s]
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by rosy1992(f): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
I celebrate with you. keeping shining.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by mamajj17(f): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
heckymaicon:

Just wish the guy hbd.....

Nigerians and hatred Ehn.... I just tire

My dear BLACKS as a Whole. . .No Joy in them
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by divineappo(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
this guy na internet scammer. if u know u know
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by samteebiz3: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
as in eh grin

As in wetin oga ITK?
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok na this boy?
It was the childhood pic that made me know who he is...
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by berty4real(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Happy birthday to you. I wish you the very best

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race / D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation / Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.