Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (47375 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by ekeneokwologu(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2019
I learnt how to drive with Doctor drive App on my phone.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Mryacks: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
ki10:
football

Same here..
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Bekermann(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
Praising GOD

You are too much
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
bbstarr:

1. I'm presently learning how to sew so I can turn my designs into reality.

2. I don't think so.

Some really nice designs I saw. Can't wait for them to become reality. May God see you through your training duration and uplift you to greater places.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by sfinkzslot(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
COMPUTER
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by bbstarr(f): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
dumo1:

Some really nice designs I saw. Can't wait for them to become reality. May God see you through your training duration and uplift you to greater places.

Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by UrVillagePpl: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
yazga:
Remember: your being able to reply to posts and comments is a privilege given to you by the poster.

Don't misuse it.

@ bareface better take note o, 2weeks(15days) no be beans grin
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by farjoohree: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Playing drums
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by 0neal(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Guest007:

The humans are on their way so... smiley

You must be having fun with the Rovers keeping you company before our arrival huh! grin
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
0neal:

You must be having fun with the Rovers keeping you company before our arrival huh! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Zeedarh(f): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tonymario58:

Your either a nurse or a doctor

Neither.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Lumpyy(f): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Reverse a car grin ;Dmy mom taught me how to drive,the day we went to learn REVERSE gangan,we almost got hit by a truck ,she screamed at me and I panicked,we both went home upset and that was it grin
So for a few months,I would do merry go round till I find somewhere I won't have to reverse till I visited a friend [center][/center]
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Chidimercy: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
luxiesdesigns:
Graphic Design

Can you teach me?
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by luxiesdesigns: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Chidimercy:

Can you teach me?
Sure.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by ugonna1054(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
MiVida:
on WhatsApp zero nine zero 189 seven seven 990.

I write songs too and want to sell them cos my parents are against me going into music even tho it's obvious the talent is there.
number isn't on WhatsApp
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Chidimercy: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2019
luxiesdesigns:

Sure.

How do i contact you?
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by luxiesdesigns: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Chidimercy:

How do i contact you?
08037287322 on whatsapp.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by henrygale(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Driving.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by luxiesdesigns: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
There's no limit to what you can achieve.

Give us a call today!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.