Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (47395 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Anointed100(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Endurance
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Taciturn1: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:
yes to all three questions
Okay. You must be really brave.

Well, I am a very logical person, and I believe God's existence is more certain than man's existence.

Look at all the animals in the world, then look at humans, I think our intelligence and ability to choose what to believe is not by accident.

Then check all the conditions that make earth habitable amongst all the planets. Presence of water, plants, moderate sunshine, the earth's 23.5 degrees tilt which gives us our climate and seasonal weather changes.

Everything including animals is formed by complex combinations of the various elements i.e carbon nitrogen, phosphorus, iron, etc. I believe these must have been by design.

Hope you are into science.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
mytime24:
Driving embarassed

Dnt ask me wat kind of drivin undecided
cowgirl welkdone grin
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Femeto: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Playing basketball and football.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dance like David danced
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by madjune(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nobody taught me how to write and draw.

Been doing that since i was 8 years.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Moz22: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Piano
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by undisputedgbola(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Playing the Trumpet.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by candelahria(f): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Singing.A fairly good stepper,I am too.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by prinsam30: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Omo na Correct Nacking ooooo, I don dey do am since wen I dey 8yrs old, nobody fit teach me that kind thing ooo
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by nasire(m): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2019
Cooking & Singing
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Sugar019: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2019
Eating P-u-ss-y

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by linearity: 1:38am On Oct 24, 2019
Insectkiller:

I have tried..nah only pictures u will see...and d tongue is blocked with smiley...

Video not exist

By now, most if not all the social media sites would have taken down the link, since it's graphic content will certainly violate their term of use.

However, if you head to your popular p0rn site and type in 'pastor wilson' on their search page; I can almost guarantee that; someone has uploaded the video there to generate some kool revenue from clicks and viewership.....even google 'pastor wilson + <your popular p0rn site>' should give you some hits.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Toks2008(m): 2:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Online Fx trading, singing.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by cashmoney2015: 3:49am On Oct 24, 2019
How to drive a Car, Bike, Bicycle and Keke, so many things to mention
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Olivyabrown:

Maybe the fact that you stay in Mars makes it more depressing.

The humans are on their way so... smiley
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by OttHin: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2019
MiVida:
Mine would be singing.

Tho my voice is hereditary. Mum's voice can raise the dead kiss

TRASH. How many mortuary your mother voice don close down since u were born.

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Osobi32(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2019
Driving
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Heterodox(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2019
Maryclaire1:
I doubt there's anything we are not taught
How to think.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Writing poetry.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Odepend: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2019
I wasn't taught how to smoke or roll weed.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by yazga: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin grin
DaddyMorenike:
Abeg follow me go mortuary with your mummy, e get one guy wey dey owe me money.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by saviola1: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2019
professional photography
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by DJInfluence: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2019
yazga:
Remember: your being able to reply to posts and comments is a privilege given to you by the poster.

Don't misuse it.
Who the poster help? privilege ko privilege ni...
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by soke02(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2019
Sleeping
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Pat081: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2019
To hate SARS and Police officers
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by darasimih104(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2019
System Repair
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Hamachi(f): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2019
femi4:
Driving
Drumming
Sleeping
Teaching
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by wrose(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2019
dumo1:

Nice work bro. Thus is almost life like or should I say picture like. Wo! Me I don't know the art terminology for it. Keep up the good works. I love creativity grin
Thank you big time. Actually, it is called hyperrealism
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2019
Bellgal:

I don't believe uuuuu. Pls always be serious.

I don't get u.
Do u follow d thread?
You've 4gotten how King Solomon was able to discern how d ants survive?
I like to pay attention to detail. Besides I'm highly NOCTURNAL
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by kenechukwu99: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2019
like this no one touts me

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? by bbstarr(f): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2019
dumo1:

Questions for you!!

1) your dress designs have you sewn any of the styles that you designed yourself and
2) Has any of your designs been stolen by someone before?

1. I'm presently learning how to sew so I can turn my designs into reality.

2. I don't think so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.