Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Strange Germs In My D**k - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Germs In My D**k (837 Views)

My D&C Experience.... Pls Advice Me / Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study / See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Taps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Germs In My D**k by Isaaco82: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello Sirs/Mas

Please I have had this strange infection in my d**k and I have bought a few anti-bacterial but not working.

I change my boxers daily and do bath twice a day so I don't know how I got infected.

I had to do a create a new moniker for this.I once went to UCH but immediately I noticed a lady will be the one to attend to me,I vamoosed.

Please advise me
Below are the pictures

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by Etsyl: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Isaaco82:
Hello Sirs/Mas

Please I have had this strange infection in my d**k and I have bought a few anti-bacterial but not working.

I change my boxers daily and do bath twice a day so I don't know how I got infected.

I had to do a create a new moniker for this.I once went to UCH but immediately I noticed a lady will be the one to attend to me,I vamoosed.

Please advise me
Below are the pictures

STD

2 Likes

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by Isaaco82: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Etsyl:

STD

Any advice on the drug I can use for this?
Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by Theory2022: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2019
Vist sat maraj...

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by hidhrhis(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2019
that's genital wart
you have to go back to that uch u vamoose from
you are not the first person the female will attend to and you won't be the last
it is their normal routine what they signed for and what they do everyday of their life

6 Likes

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by seankafor(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2019
U no go return to that UCH?
If that thing escalates, Na U go dey rush d woman and other women nurses to attend to you

2 Likes

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by deekseen(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Isaaco82:
Hello Sirs/Mas

Please advise me
Below are the pictures

If that's an STD, then, you probably got infected by a lady. And you don't want a lady to provide the solution/treatment that you need?

Oga, Nairaland cannot help you. Go back to UCH and surrender your thing.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by Depressed101: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dude better run back to that hospital, before your dick falls off, or render you impotent

2 Likes

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by greatmarshall(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Chei you don ACQUIRE grin

2 Likes

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
The result of nacking with no protection

2 Likes

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by egwekwe: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
How did you contact it ?

That's genital warts... You need to treat yourself ASAP and do a comprehensive std test.

Most of this std comes in pack.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by GreetMe(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Some Nigerian men and superiority mentality sha

U went to a health center to seek treatment but you ran away because a woman wanted to attend to you...

Guys let's leave him..when he's ready to get cured, he'll vamoose back to the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by ugomnaanny: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Genital wart the virus has no cure, you just have to manage it. Rush back to the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by Isaaco82: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=GreetMe post=83367426]Some Nigerian men and superiority mentality sha

U went to a health center to seek treatment but you ran away because a woman wanted to attend to you...

Guys let's leave him..when he's ready to get cured, he'll vamoose back to the hospital[/quot

Bros,it's not superiority mentality but shameful to me.

I will be there tomorrow inshallah
Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by GreetMe(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=Isaaco82 post=83371022][/quote]
U better

1 Like

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by Kastrom: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin wetin Messi no go see for Anfield
Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by wayisshut: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2019
I hope this is not aro1

1 Like

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by mamatwiny(f): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lol.
It is genital wart. I once had a wart on my finger. I googled it and saw it is called wart and has no cure. I just changed soap to crusader. I didn't even know when it disappeared. Over time, if untreated, it either gets bigger or goes on its own.

I will advise you visit hospital and do a comprehensive test. If you have std, treat asap cos delay can cause impotence.
It is the same virus(HPV) that causes ovarian cancer that causes genital warts, so I advise you desist from sexual activities till it goes.

1 Like

Re: Strange Germs In My D**k by Chubhie: 8:36am On Oct 24, 2019
egwekwe:
How did you contact it ?

That's genital warts... You need to treat yourself ASAP and do a comprehensive std test.

Most of this std comes in pack.

Wetin toto water dey cause...

(1) (Reply)

Lose 15-30kg Or More Without Exercising With TLC CBD Products / Covid-19: A Kwale Man Suspected To Have Corona Virus, Killed By Mob / Government Announces Total Lockdown Effective Monday 13th April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.