Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Stubborn Girlfriend. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stubborn Girlfriend. (1768 Views)

When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) / LMAO. Two Stubborn Men Block Each Other On A Road (photos) / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stubborn Girlfriend. by coolboy100(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2010
A young guy was complaining to his Boss about the problems he was having with his stubborn girlfriend.

"She gets me so angry sometimes I could hit her, the young man exclaimed."

"Well, I'll tell you what I used to do with my wife" replied the Boss. "Whenever she got out of hand I'd take her pants down and spank her".

Shaking his head the young guy replied "I've tried that, it doesn't work for me. Once I get her pants down I'm not mad anymore."
Re: Stubborn Girlfriend. by ElementG(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2010
nice try poster, but u can do more than dat undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin
Re: Stubborn Girlfriend. by StudioCFR(m): 1:11am On Nov 12, 2010
Hhmm
Re: Stubborn Girlfriend. by pappy4real(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2010
"Well, I'll tell you what I used to do with my wife" replied the Boss. "Whenever she got out of hand I'd take her pants down and spank her".

Shaking his head the young guy replied "I've tried that, it doesn't work for me. Once I get her pants down I'm not mad anymore."

[quote][/quote]
does this happen to every man? i guess im in this category wink wink cheesy grin
Re: Stubborn Girlfriend. by Ben13: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2010
ewu grin
Re: Stubborn Girlfriend. by nwalaocha: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
Well, i do pet her untill she cames down before i give her the punishment that she deserves, because if you tries to force her to came down, she may end up disgracing you publically.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm! Husband, Wife And Robot. / Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade Beats Husband / Police Arrest Man Who Tried To Steal Money At Bank Wearing Invisible Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.