Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Dematerialization Of Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dematerialization Of Shares (912 Views)

Dematerialization Of Shares / Stress Free Collection Of Unclaimed Dividend Warrant Of Shares / AMCON Blocks Sale Of Shares In Niger Insurance Linked To Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dematerialization Of Shares by mega13(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2019
My good people on Nairalanders,pls I need advice over my Shares Certificates I took to a Stock Broker for Dematerialization .
Though I'm a novice in regards to this class of business yet I have interest to invest in shares .
Something happened that I began to wonder if really I went to the right Stock Broker or not. Sometimes ago I approached a stock Broker's firm for Dematerialization of shares Certificate due to Govt demands , in the process I was charged during which I was given a form to fill submitted it along with my Re-Issued Certificate and bonuses . Thereafter, I was told to go that it will be process in one month interval,now is more than one month I'm yet to get a mail or a call from the Stock Broker , I'm scared not to be fooled for been a novice in this.
Please is it genuine, for I to be given and ID so as to access the numbers of my units?
I need someone to faithfully guide me please.
Meanwhile, I also filled my e-dividend form which I submitted directly to my bank for the past one month I'm yet to be credited.
I your brother needs help here.
Re: Dematerialization Of Shares by rhames(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Whatsapp me on 08065852353 and I will guide you. Cheers.
Re: Dematerialization Of Shares by SavageResponse(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2019
rhames:
Whatsapp me on 08065852353 and I will guide you. Cheers.

I don't understand you people

Someone asked for advise on a public forum, you're asking him to call you.

Why does he need to call you?

What prevents you from giving him advise here?!

Mega13, dematerialization is a process of converting your shares hithereto represented by share certificates into units to be shown on a statement.

This process is administered by the Central Securities Clearing Systems (CSCS)

You will be assigned a unique number and all your shareholdings will be aggregated and displayed on a statement

Whenever you sell or purchase shares your unit holdings will be adjusted accordingly

The process of doing this should not take too long therefore you need to contact the stockbroker you're using to find out the reason for the delay

1 Like

Re: Dematerialization Of Shares by rhames(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=SavageResponse post=83468424]

i don't understand you people

Someone asked for advise on a public forum, you're asking him to call you.

Why does he need to call you?

What prevents you from giving him advise here?!

Mega13, dematerialization is a process of converting your shares hithereto represented by share certificates into units to be shown on a statement.

This process is administered by the Central Securities Clearing Systems (CSCS)

You will be assigned a unique number and all your shareholdings will be aggregated and displayed on a statement

Whenever you sell or purchase shares your unit holdings will be adjusted accordingly

The process of doing this should not take too long therefore you need to contact the stockbroker you're using to find out the reason for the delay[/quote

That's part of what I do for a living. I am an accountant and have enough rapport within the industry.

What I intended telling you was it takes at least three to four months and depending on your broker, you might get it early. If you do some follow up the process will be hastened by your stockbroker if your shares are seven figures and above.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Dematerialization Of Shares by mega13(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thanks God will honour you in time of need in Jesus name. Once more I say THANKS!
Re: Dematerialization Of Shares by mega13(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote Thanks God will honour you in time of need in Jesus name. Once more I say THANKS! post=83490817][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Builds A Sports Car In Naija / Best & Worst Stocks Of 2019 - Easykobo / Best Land Opportunity For Real Estate Investment In Elepe (ijede Road) Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.