Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Dematerialization Of Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dematerialization Of Shares (657 Views)

Dematerialization Of Shares / Stress Free Collection Of Unclaimed Dividend Warrant Of Shares / AMCON Blocks Sale Of Shares In Niger Insurance Linked To Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dematerialization Of Shares by mega13(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
My good people of Nairalanders, please I urged for your professional advice concerning my shares certificates I took to a stockbroker firm in Benin City,Edo State which has her headquarters in Lagos for Dematerialization purpose, since sometimes August,2019.
Three months later, I went to the said company to know the status of my request only to be informed to get BCS ( Bankers Confirmation of Signatory) / Affidavit of Change of Signatory which I complied , since November,2019 till date I'm yet to get a feedback from my said broker.
On second week of February,2020 I went to the said firm to know what is the issue concerning my shares which I was told that they haven't get any response from their Headquarters.
I was a little confused because from the moment I gave the guy ( stockbroker) my aforesaid Affidavit and other relevant documents he doesn't pick my calls on cellphone, even text message he doesn't reply .
I want every good and experienced personnel's on this field to guide me on what I should demand from him to show the Job is genuinely dematerialized . My question is ; does or should I expect a unique number like CHAN number in the cause of the successful registration?.
Now I'm beginning to be somehow sceptical about these because I'm a novice in this business and I don't want someone to go and trade my hard earned money away.
Any good Samaritan can advise me better on what I should do.
Your opinion is highly solicited please.
Thanks.
Re: Dematerialization Of Shares by faoogoke(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Google online the register of the companies whose shares you purchased.
Go to their offices or call their numbers or send them email with photocopies of the share certificate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trade With Free $100 Account (FOREX) With Real Account / This Type Of Video Advert Is Perfect For Promoting Your Business On Social Media / Stay Safe Stay At Home �. Make Cool � Cash With This Verified Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.